Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Photonicinduction‬‏

[edit] heres a guy who is really lost lol but so weird and uncarefull lmao i don't know for sure what his mind said but still it's a lot of fun seeing this ADHD dude doing his thing TheOriginalHDChannel's Channel - YouTube

Some times better to trash the problem then to put up with one more day.

I had an older RCA stereo system that always busted my balls. It was a one piece unit that looked like it was separate stacked components. The CD player always skipped, and the component selector, and volume knob were screwed up. This thing pissed me off for years. One day the CD started skipping again, and I whacked the tray with my hand. The 5 disk tray popped out and one of the CDs got caught in the tray when it tried to close. The tray wouldn't open again so I couldnt get the CD out, so I slammed the tray closed and out of the blue one of the other CDs started stated playing at full volume, and was skipping. I could not turn it off, or down. I lost my mind and took a plastic coated sledge hammer and bashed the entire system till it was in pieces. My friend said I was stupid, and I told him it was worth it because it would never make angry again. :gun:

LiveLeak.com - Office Space - printer scene

He is not an idiot or a moron, he know exactly what is he is doing and his videos was meant for those that understand it as well. His departure was very surprising though. To agree with TJ, I am not 100% convinced by all of his excuses why he decided to quit, but it is very sad he did nonetheless. And you, bob, is part the reason why he left, so you are part responsible for ruining it for us that enjoyed his videos. F*cking shame.
For the record:
Firemylaser is correct, Tech_junkie and Bobhaha are the idiots who irritate those who actually do something creative rather than just typing insulting remarks, as a result they wonder why they bother, and it becomes a loss to many when they dissapear.
Hoping you do not mind me returning your choice of word "idiot" that was thrown at me earlier on in the year, I will never fogive or forget that, so please have it back.
I did the right thing with the chanel, rather than thinking money or fame, by closing the channel of my own free will, I would have thought it was obveious.
That is the unpleasantries done, now I would like to say to you all, have great fun out there, there is lots more to discover and learn. lasers are fantastic devices, respect them don't fear them. I won't poke a lit match or knife or even a laser beam in my eye, because they could all do serious damge. lol get me a 1MW supply and a build you boys a 10Kw laser, any colour ya want !
Feels good to be able to find time to chat once again !
All the best to all you guys. Andy.

Yay photon is talking to us again!

Apparently he has a real name too! Neat!!

i enjoy PI's vids, but I would never attempt anything in his videos as I don't work in the electrics field so it is beyond my understanding. He just makes it look fun, easy and safe.

But there's always idiots who will attempt it. Unfortunately, not every child is brought up to learn not to stick their fingers in power sockets or play with dangerous things they don't fully understand.

I would be interested in what PI has to say about pointing a 1w laser at a reflective camera lens without eye protection though.

i wonder if that really is him because bobhaha said he and andy were fine :thinking:

For the record:
Firemylaser is correct, Tech_junkie and Bobhaha are the idiots who irritate those who actually do something creative rather than just typing insulting remarks, as a result they wonder why they bother, and it becomes a loss to many when they dissapear.
Hoping you do not mind me returning your choice of word "idiot" that was thrown at me earlier on in the year, I will never fogive or forget that, so please have it back.

You just proved my point. Why do you care what I think? Why waste your time defending yourself over and over again? This is why you're an idiot. It looked like you had a "I'll do what I want, and screw you if you dont like it" attitude in the beginning. I respect that. But in the end you caved in over internet drama. You let some faceless assholes ruin your good time. And please dont sit there and say your mad because people copied you. What did you expect? You expose your projects to millions of people. For someone so bright, you come off very vain, and naive.

LaZeRz

We were stressing laser safety for your own good, not for ours.