Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please sub

18LJ

That seller stole a picture from Styropyro's video of his 589 and one of @ZRaffleticket 's pictures as well...
Yah i read the fine print and it said that the images used may not be of the actual item. If u scroll down to the bottom of the listing theres a couple more picsvof the laser and the box it comes in with a lipo shorty are those images jacked also u think? The buyer return policy states that alie will provide full refund if item doesnt arrive or is not as the listed item described. If it were ebay id pull the trigger on it but ive never ordered off alie marketplace before. I know people who have and said they had no problem and got their orders just the same as if they ordered off ebay, but ya im thinking i should start off with a smaller cheaper purchase just to test and see if theyre legit, the seller also has listed these rgb 3 in one handhelds that would be awesome but ive never seen em out in the wild before and that makes me suspicious of wether they exist irl.
::Edit:: this looks awesome are there any us sellers with anything like these or any vendors international that anyone on here has bought from before and can vouch fir legitimacy?

Last edited:

18LJ

Those 405nm, 532nm and 650nm pens have been available on eBay sites for many years. I would buy then there if you want to get them.
Really ive never seen one with rgb all built into the same host before on ebay. When i type in handheld rgb into the search you get like 10000 pages of the typical red green and blue pens but i never find any that are all three built into the same host

Snecho

Yah i read the fine print and it said that the images used may not be of the actual item. If u scroll down to the bottom of the listing theres a couple more picsvof the laser and the box it comes in with a lipo shorty are those images jacked also u think? The buyer return policy states that alie will provide full refund if item doesnt arrive or is not as the listed item described. If it were ebay id pull the trigger on it but ive never ordered off alie marketplace before. I know people who have and said they had no problem and got their orders just the same as if they ordered off ebay, but ya im thinking i should start off with a smaller cheaper purchase just to test and see if theyre legit, the seller also has listed these rgb 3 in one handhelds that would be awesome but ive never seen em out in the wild before and that makes me suspicious of wether they exist irl.
I would sue a company if they took one of my photos to monetize a product and make money off my pictures. But maybe that's just me.

That RGB first came out on O-Like and LPS a few months ago and was discussed on this thread: https://laserpointerforums.com/threads/rgb-hand-held-400mw-at-o-like-269-00.105877/post-1573495

And then reviewed by Raffleticket here: https://laserpointerforums.com/threads/cheap-olike-lps-rgb-handheld.106024/post-1574698

It's basically the newest fad the Chinese came up with.
Those 405nm, 532nm and 650nm pens have been available on eBay sites for many years. I would buy then there if you want to get them.
18LJ was the one looking at the Ali 589.
Really ive never seen one with rgb all built into the same host before on ebay. When i type in handheld rgb into the search you get like 10000 pages of the typical red green and blue pens but i never find any that are all three built into the same host
Paul was just talking about regular pens on eBay

Last edited:

18LJ

I would sue a company if they took one of my photos to monetize a product and make money off my pictures. But maybe that's just me.

That RGB first came out on O-Like and LPS about two months ago and was discussed on this thread: https://laserpointerforums.com/threads/rgb-hand-held-400mw-at-o-like-269-00.105877/post-1573495

And then reviewed by Raffleticket here: https://laserpointerforums.com/threads/cheap-olike-lps-rgb-handheld.106024/post-1574698

It's basically the newest fad the Chinese came up with.

18LJ was the one looking at the Ali 589.

Paul was just talking about regular pens on eBay
Awesome thanks for the link! Tho i am kinda weary of buying one reading that zraffles green burned out right away. Im gonna ponder my purchase options for a bit. ( It would be cool if this was sold as a disassembled kit u could choose which diodes to out in it) i wonder what the driver looks like in there?

Snecho

Awesome thanks for the link! Tho i am kinda weary of buying one reading that zraffles green burned out right away. Im gonna ponder my purchase options for a bit. ( It would be cool if this was sold as a disassembled kit u could choose which diodes to out in it) i wonder what the driver looks like in there?
Yeah, there was a lot of hope and ideas for it when it first came out. I suppose if someone was committed enough, they could tweak it and work on it. But in reality it's just another cheaply made fad the Chinese came up with to entice people that don't know any better.

Which court would you sue the Chinese sellers in? If you won, how would you collect? The whole sue the Chinese is just a nonstarter. I was responding to the RGB laser pointers as you have pointed out. They can be had very inexpensively on eBay. I have dozens of the AAA battery ones.

GSS

Which court would you sue the Chinese sellers in? If you won, how would you collect? The whole sue the Chinese is just a nonstarter. I was responding to the RGB laser pointers as you have pointed out. They can be had very inexpensively on eBay. I have dozens of the AAA battery ones.
I wanted to know too Paul!
Plus Snecho i'm still waiting for that $42 laser you posted about and mentioned that is 3X's better quality than the Thor that the new member bought for $170??:whistle:

Last edited:
easy
buy r/g/v pen-pointers for as little as 6usd w/free$hip
tape the buttons on
wrap w/
2 or 3 rubber bands
an there ya go.

jk
we all would to see a RGB that is reliable and affordable.
Wannaburn made several including analog /// so NOT 7 color.
watch their ytube tutorials-- you see why their lasers are so expensive,, all custom.
'TunedCavity'

Looks like the 60W Osram is for sale on ebay.......who cares I know, but also another version of the N1ch1a.........nubm31 now nubm34 and 36.....also a 2 row 38

Last edited: