Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

people sambody sell me a 50mW@473nm for 300 euro

He is referring to 473nm blue, correct? Sometimes people confuse 405nm blu-ray and call it "blue". I don't know that that is what's happening here, but it is possible. Just make sure both of you are talking about the same thing..

diachi

He is referring to 473nm blue, correct? Sometimes people confuse 405nm blu-ray and call it "blue". I don't know that that is what's happening here, but it is possible. Just make sure both of you are talking about the same thing..

Yeah, he is referring to 473 , he's already sent payment for the 50mW one from me :)

He is also trying to sell his broken 473 which would still be useful for parts and such.

Regards,

Adam

I know that you'll be selling him the right item, but there was a post from bluelaserdiodes also offering remux a laser and I just wanted to make sure that he was referring to 473nm instead of 405nm.

diachi

I think he wants 120 Euros for it. If that's what he was meaning in his last posts anyway . :eek: