Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Payments Stage | GB | New CNC Machined Custom Designed Host for $18

Has anyone whose hosts have arrived finished a build in them? And what are some of everyone's plans for their hosts.

I plan on use one for a M462 diode and another for a 9mm 445nm diode.
Both of the diodes I have on hand, I only need to get the drivers and the hosts to arrive.:)

BTW: Joker, did you send the message over yet?

Gadget

Joker is this the right tracking number? RR344666158IL
Still no update on it.

Last edited:
Joker is this the right tracking number? RR344666158IL
Still no update on it.

Yes. You saw your picture of your pack. It is correct.

I will do that , I will call the office again. Check of it is possible to just mail it by express cool ?

And I emailed you a long ago with no answer , please email me back.

Gadget

Sorry, man. Somehow during our recent email exchange I switched to my work email address and your replies were going to a different inbox (I don't check it daily as I do my swbell acct). You have mail in your Gmail box now.

As for the pic, I just went back over the entire email exchange and for the life of me, I cannot find a pic, attached or inline. Maybe I'm just missing it.

-G

Has anyone whose hosts have arrived finished a build in them? And what are some of everyone's plans for their hosts.

I plan on use one for a M462 diode and another for a 9mm 445nm diode.
Both of the diodes I have on hand, I only need to get the drivers and the hosts to arrive.:)

BTW: Joker, did you send the message over yet?

Not finished yet, waiting for parts, but bought three for RGB builds. Gotta have a set!

Sorry that im to lazy to read all these posts, but these are still available for the prices in the original post right? or did i miss out on a great deal.

Sorry that im to lazy to read all these posts, but these are still available for the prices in the original post right? or did i miss out on a great deal.

He said he had a few extra made and would sell the remaining ones on his sites.

However, I just looked and they aren't there yet.

He should have all of his hosts just fine, so I don't know why not?

I'm just hoping that I can get these hosts and the X-Drives to complete my 462nm M462 build by my 462 post.
It might be close.... or I might just have to stop posting for a few weeks:D.

Last edited:
I do have some hosts.

Though I want to wait till everyone get theirs. last pack or two is on the way. Then I can start selling the other hosts I have.

Gadget

I do have some hosts.

Though I want to wait till everyone get theirs. last pack or two is on the way. Then I can start selling the other hosts I have.

Mine finally arrived, Joker. Thanks for this GB, they are very nice hosts.

-G

I do have some hosts.

I thought you did :)

I'm working on polishing mine now. :drool:

Lasers to be added in the future.

Mine still haven't arrived!:yabbmad: And I don't have the tracking code yet so I don't know where it is.

Hi guys ^^

I will make aure you both get them within next tuesday. I emailed you the codes. If you did not get it I will re-email it again tomorrow. Truly apologize for this long time you waited.