Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Payments Stage | GB | New CNC Machined Custom Designed Host for $18

Gadget

So...when will the "final shipping phase" for the plain, no extra work for Joker, version of these hosts begin?

Enquiring minds want to know! :)

-G

Last edited:

Gadget, my sources say shipping will start next week. I am as anxious as you are to get my hosts, but if you were around for the last group buy, these things take time, and with those who are getting upgrades, maybe a little longer. I just got in the last of my six MS Envy hosts a couple days ago. They are all going to be 445nm 2+ watt lasers made with brand new Nichia M140 laser diodes (never been soldered on ) and driven by Lazeerer's 1.8 X-Drive drivers with two 18350 batteries and the single element lenses. I built one for my collection about 3 months ago and got 2200 mW output power. These are for a special project that I have been working on with a local partner for about three months. Everything takes time. But, like you, I am very excited about getting these new hosts. ;)

Gadget

I am not trying to be pushy at all, but....any word from the Joker?

Just curious,
-G

Hello Gadget. I emailed him last night and haven't heard back yet. I am hoping to hear something in the next day or two.

Sorry, joker. I missed that somehow. I hate to impart incorrect information, and I guess that's what I did. Still can't find the post, but I'm sure it is there somewhere.

Hi Everyone :)

So everything is here as you all know. And I was a bit busy , wanted to start ship these out a few days ago but did not have the time just yet.

"easy orders" will be sent first then I will start working on the more complicated ones , the ones with the custom colors etc ...

Before that happens , I got some sort of problem. I ordered tail switches and forgot about tailcaps. I do have a small stock of my own. But after it runs out , we will have to wait till I got more of them.

I can take a few order out this week. Starting to work on them today :)

If anyone got any question , please feel free to contact me. I am busy , but I will answer in less than 24 hours.

:beer:

I sent Paul's hosts + 2 other hosts.

I will update you guys today. I now got a holiday from the university finally ! so all week is free. I will be able to start working on all hosts today.

I'm wondering the same thing also. I believe thejoker is still waiting for some tailcap parts.?
Do we have an up-to-date ETA.

shhh

I know this might be a long shot but does there happen to be a chance to get in on this GB.
😋

Hello Guys. The joker has been waiting on tailcaps and the only thing I can add is that he told me that he is expecting them this week. As he stated in his earlier post, he has the week off from college and plans on getting a lot of these wrapped up and sent out as soon as possible. I don't believe it will be much longer before the bulk of these orders will go out.

Shhh, all I can tell you is to send an email to the joker and see if he has any additional hosts that he can let you have. His email address is in an earlier post and can be found on his laser business avatar by logging onto the order section and getting it that way.

Last edited: