Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Over!!!

Re: Aurora C6 Copper Heatsinks!

alrighty got my 2 c6 hosts from DX...now just for the heatsinks... Im suprised the hosts got here before the sinks. I payed for both at the same time. either dealextreme got very fast or everyone else took forever to pay.

Got a PM from Pontiac. He said the heat sinks shipped this morning.
If they got processed early enough it's possible they could be here tomorrow (We're only 2 hours drive apart)
Otherwise i'm sure they'll show up on Saturday at the latest.
Again, if you want the face of your heatsink polished to a mirror-like finish for $2 I must be told about it before they arrive. Once they get here i'll immediately be packaging them back up for reshipment.

I'll forward this message to all the buyer's via PM.

im fine with them as how they came from the machine :) i will probobly make some focus adaptors for mine so it wont be noticable if they are polished or not :p

Last edited:

Sinks arrived today. They are pretty oxidized so make your final decisions on polishing. They will get packaged up tonight!

copper.jpg

i would like both of mine polished thanks.. so 32.12 ?
ill send in a sec.

i would like both of mine polished thanks.. so 32.12 ?
ill send in a sec.

Sorry, man. I own them now.

I don't want to be mean but you did not pay when we filled all the orders, so I had to pay for your 2. Then you told me you would pay the coming Saturday and it came and gone and I never heard from you. Then you PM'd me on Thursday and said you could pay me. I gave you the information and the never sent payment. That's 3 times you failed to pay.

Ill buy his if he doesnt pay!!! I need one so bad!

Everything is packaged up! I'll be printing off labels tomorrow for all of them and they'll all go out Monday morning.

cool awesome. The oxidation doesnt look to bad. I got some 1500 grit sandpaper and some polishing compound. that would shine these guys up good right?

i just used rubbing compound on my 7 and they shined up great

Most copper heatsinks i got oxidate pretty fast to, and like said above it is pretty easy to clean off.

Phew, I've got everyone's orders packaged up and labeled. Including the 4 international buyers.

US buyers should all have your tracking #'s in your e-mail.

Thanks for participating in the buy everyone!