Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CLOSED: Osram PL 530 Modules: 808 nm to 530 nm OPSL Technology - Narrow .3 nm Linewidth (new, old stock)

OK good, I can buy over 100 at this price, if members want more but I need to buy at least 50 on the GB to order.

Has these ones with the collimator lenses assembled?
If so, I´m in for 4 as well.

diachi

Has these ones with the collimator lenses assembled?
If so, I´m in for 4 as well.

The only lenses I've seen them have are expander lenses, not collimators. You'd still need additional optics.

I did buy six from holokid for 28 dollars each which have lenses on them, I was told they were expander lenses but I haven't tried them yet, or have been able to look at them close enough to see well, old age! I can't focus that close to really see, but I have faith the seller is correct, that they are tiny expander lenses. The source I'd be buying these from for the forum, at cost, doesn't have those lenses on them.

That is fine, Chris. I can't complain as the price is very good. I'm sure I can find some lenses in my stock to collimate the beam of these modules.

diachi

I did buy six from holokid for 28 dollars each which have lenses on them, I was told they were expander lenses but I haven't tried them yet, or have been able to look at them close enough to see well, old age! I can't focus that close to really see, but I have faith the seller is correct, that they are tiny expander lenses. The source I'd be buying these from for the forum, at cost, doesn't have those lenses on them.

Has been confirmed by a user on Discord that they are indeed expander lenses. May simplify collimation so can't hurt to have and would be easy to remove.

kecked

I’ll take 10 at 5.00. Why not. I want to try different pumps and see if I can get yellow.

kecked

Carefully.....think I can remove it and replace it with a mirror that will reflect the pump in. The hr will probably not work but for 5.00 I’ll try it. I think I’ll just shine pumps on it and see if I see any other colors. If I do then we will see. It’s mighty tiny and I have big fat fingers. I will see if I can use a scope and a wire binder setup to place. I have little hope it will work. I had thought the beam would be amazingly from opsl not huge divergence. I had hoped for 1mrad. Still need to see how the modulate too.

I have an rgb unit. Anyone fire one up yet? How’s the beam.