Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ophir 20c-a-1-y

Pman

It can read up to 20W with the right setup. A bunch of us built ours 2.5 -3 years ago with components that won't allow it to read above that even the the sensor will because we didn't expect to need them to read higher. Mine and a few others will read to the same as Jordans. We just need to rebuild ours to measure higher. Not sure who has done it yet though and the highest I have peaks just over 6W (470nm).
That is a great price as others have said. Wish someone here would buy it before it goes to Ebay.

Last edited:

Reiign

It can read up to 20W with the right setup. A bunch of us built ours 2.5 -3 years ago with components that won't allow it to read above that even the the sensor will because we didn't expect to need them to read higher. Mine and a few others will read to the same as Jordans. We just need to rebuild ours to measure higher. Not sure who has done it yet though and the highest I have peaks just over 6W (470nm).
That is a great price as others have said. Wish someone here would buy it before it goes to Ebay.

if it goes to ebay ill be adding another $100 onto the price. Plenty of people here have helped me out a lot so figure this is me returning the favour. I paid a lot more than i am selling it for to but i am eger to build a new laser :evil:

imagine 20w handhelds. One day it will happen :D i set this up with arduino and a lcd screen aswell as data logging over usb. Was awesome but i honestly dont have a need for this as i know my the mw of my lasers now :D

Looks good any damage to ceramic sensing disk, I forget name for it and tired. What's max watts it can go up to? I have an Ophir and blows away sensitivity and measuring time of those cheap ones. That's cool ur using Adriano , I'll have to look into that, any way u wild include that, then I wold consider having a second one
Thanks