Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Opera tutorials, try and tell me

• Thread starter Deleted member 8382
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8382

Of course, a bicycle can be used to travel anywhere, why would you switch to a car? xD

If by "tricycle" you mean an F5 plane, then yes, you are correct.
If by "F5 plane" you mean "
roflcopter.gif
" then yes, I do rofl at opera.

lol what started this thread? are you on some kind fo affliate program halluc? if so, there are easier ways to make money on the internet.

I'm trying out opera as we speak, I'll let you know how I like it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8382

Re: Opera 10

I loved it!!!
coz its fast as light!!
but uses two times more memory than firefox does, of course!
It doesn't for me, really. Anyway, let me know hehe :)

@Mohrenberg: I said a thousand times me and Niko are not affiliated with anyone, we just love the software!

Mo13

So... Why does nobody like Internet Explorer? Works for me.

And don't just say it's slow. All of my pages are instant.

D

Deleted member 8382

Well, as I said, a bicycle can take you anywhere. Why would you switch to a car?

Download and learn to use Opera in my first post and then judge by yourself.

Mo13

But this bicycle has a V4 engine, and a cupholder!

But to be fair, I'll try it out this weekend.

lazer

Where is the link to the opera mac download? I want to try it.

I've tried opera in past and didn't like it, but I read this thread and thought I'd give it another chance. bad idea.

When I try to open Live mail or check my bank balance, it crashes the browser and it's a fresh install. Live mail was the second page I tried to go to. Not much use to me if I can't check my email or my bank balance.

I've been using opera for a bit also. The thing I like is the built in IRC chat, but I've had some compatibility problems. For example, some sites with streaming video don't support opera. I've also found that sometimes when I open a link, I'll just see scrambled words, and nothing else, I either have to hit refresh or go to Firefox to view the page. I also have a problem with my online physics website that I have to use for homework. Sometimes the site will just freeze in opera. I'll be typing in an answer, and then nothing, and my internet was still connected and the computer didn't freeze. So I've gone back to using Firefox as my default browser.