Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ooch, don’t buy!

WHAT ?......NO FREE SHIPPING ? ......
giphy.gif
tumblr_o7ql8kTsdI1tpri36o1_400.gif

Last edited:
:crackup: I can see that guy chasing his wheel down the road. That'll teach him to tighten his lug nuts.

"Aptlighting" gets there EEKbay listings copypasta-ed all the time- They report this to ebah and the listing goes away (for now) I was offered a 20% for sending them a link to the listing. They even copyed number sold and in-stock (left) as well as the reviews.. shame

hak

kecked

I know a guy in Nigeria that can help you. He will pay for the laser and send it to you. All you need to do is forward some other cash to someone else at the same cost as the laser. He can ship in two weeks if you transfer the money today��

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I much prefer my friend the Nigerian prince. You can afford many lasers then for a small investment. :whistle:

It has been awhile since the last time I heard of the Nigerian scam. I think by now, almost everyone has heard about it. Only greed would make someone fall for an obvious scam like that.