Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

ONGOING: Big Boy 3x18650 Host $30

So, how does it go?

Have you guys managed the regional groups yet? Is there a Google spreadsheet?

Keep me updated!

Ehh, sending two dozen seperate packages at once will put a strain...

But Ok, I guess I'll pull through. I'll be sending all the heatsinks and adapters individually.

Somebody make that spreadsheet, please? So I can keep you updated.

I don't even have the half the heatsinks machined out yet. It's brutal how there's no time in the day to make something useful, damn it.

I added the number of members by location.
And we can see on fancyflashlight that the current order quantity is 18. And we have on the spreadshit a total of 21 (6 silver and 15 black).

I added the number of members by location.
And we can see on fancyflashlight that the current order quantity is 18. And we have on the spreadshit a total of 21 (6 silver and 15 black).

SO I backed out of 1 of my 3 sorry I'm trying to acquire a 454. Casull Ruger and those are expensive.

Updated the table, I'll fill in the rest of the values when my dad gets home so we can do a full accounting.

I'll tell him to step on it. Now it's a prirority to get as many of them done in shortest time possible.

"Yeah I love pressure, I eat it for breakfast!"

EDIT - Updated the talbe with functions, now the sums of rows correctly show and change when you change the table

SO I backed out of 1 of my 3 sorry I'm trying to acquire a 454. Casull Ruger and those are expensive.
Which one?
You're signed up for 1 silver, two black.

Last edited:
I like how the heatsinks are called "Eud's shit" in the doc. :crackup:

Eud, would you like us to pay in advance? :beer:

I like how the heatsinks are called "Eud's shit" in the doc. :crackup:

Eud, would you like us to pay in advance? :beer:

Yeah I wrote that. Just ignore that part, it's just my own little reminder.

If you wish to pay right now, you can, but you can also pay when I have the heatsinks done. Which might be a while (about 1 week).

So it's completely up to you. Paying faster will not result in them being machined faster, bear in mind. My dad's been brutally busy lately and he barely managed to get several heatsinks and adapters done, not sure how much, I'll ask him later today.

I'm hoping we'll get at least more than half of the order done this weekend and have it all shipped Monday, but since workdays are, you know, work, progress until next weekend might be really slow.

Updated the table, I'll fill in the rest of the values when my dad gets home so we can do a full accounting.

I'll tell him to step on it. Now it's a prirority to get as many of them done in shortest time possible.

"Yeah I love pressure, I eat it for breakfast!"

EDIT - Updated the talbe with functions, now the sums of rows correctly show and change when you change the table

Which one?
You're signed up for 1 silver, two black.

I paid for one silver one black... I only signed up for 1 heatsink kit which I haven't paid yet.

Back