Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ok...who tried to stick a laser diode in...

Gadget

:crackup: Sorry guys,
I didn't know if the diode needed earthing or not! And then I hit rock bottom. :p

BowtieGuy, I wonder if he was aiming to close with a NUBM44 and then this happened. :thinking: :D

C'mon now, Curtis. You should know by now that you don't "earth" a laser with a rock. You need a Ground Screw for that!🤣

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
C'mon now, Curtis. You should know by now that you don't "earth" a laser with a rock. You need a Ground Screw for that!��

Ground screws you say, have we got ground screws for you! :eg:
Here ya go, everything you always wanted to know about the infamous "Ground Screw" and much more!
All old timers here, will remember that thread from about 5 yrs ago. It's still fun to look at.

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
What a brilliant thread. :crackup: That bearded dragon made me laugh. :D
Thanks for sharing that thread BG. :p :beer:

I'm going to remember this the next time I come across a troll thread. Don't forget your safety glasses and your ground screw. :D

Last edited:

BobMc

Ground screws you say, have we got ground screws! :eg:
Here ya go, everything you always wanted to know about the infamous "Ground Screw" and much more!
All old timers here, will remember that thread from about 5 yrs ago. It's still fun to look at.

That's a pretty funny link BtG, didn't read it all but a bit, made my morning got a smile on my face. Now it's time for my date with my Son so I can abuse, no I mean terrorize, no I mean be kind to him. Always mess that one up! :D. He just bought his first house and is mad at me because I won't help him pick up the dog poop in the back yard. ( I'm so mean ).heeeee :D

@dden; "rock solid diode" :crackup:

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
It put a smile on my face too. :p

Bob, you are so mean to your son! Now help pick up the poo. :D

BobMc

It put a smile on my face too. :p

Bob, you are so mean to your son! Now help pick up the poo. :D

I know, "I'm so mean" but it's called "tough poo" you heard of "tough love" well it's nothing like it :D

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
'tough poo' :D Have fun with son, by the sounds of it you will. :p
Have a good day. :beer: