Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ok this has gone too far - JLSE/WANNABURN

Status
Not open for further replies.
He isn't banned so that if he ever does return we can call him out for it and we can try to get the money from him. It has already been established that he will never sell or even be a member around here again though.

DJNY

I did create a thread acc this wannaburn-issue back in march 2012 (in the vet section).

Most people jumped on wannaburn´s site. He created quite a few FS threads in the weeks after I started the vet section thread.
I (tried to) believe(d) that he is going to gain refund-money with the sales. But now I can say, he tried to get the last pennies from the LPF community before running away with his reginak-scam.

Last edited:
Its quite disappointing really. If the OP wanted to get his address and contact info all she would have to do is buy something cheap off his ebay listings. Either that or she could use the ebay contact to tell him a thing or two XD

I probably wouldn't be the nicest one around if I were scammed out of that much money.

D

Deleted member 16589

He is active on YouTube Try contacting him there I recently had contact with him on Facebook but he removed me off his Friends list :(.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I didn't come here for a long time.

And of course I didn't receive the rest of money (now US$400,00 since he paid US$200,00) from WANNABURN and its really a shame to see that youtube VIDEO since I tried to contact him last year and was ignored.

Of course I was scammed, and it was impressive when the topic was posted at veteran forum and many people sided by him... it was so easy for him to deceive a lot of people playing the victim. And I must say I believed it too for sometime.

What you can call someone that get your money, don't give it back and now is selling in another place?

*nominal*hazard*zone | eBay

The US$400,00 its not his, its mine. I hope he is not selling here at LPF under another username.

Regina

Blord

Good to see you back. It is really unforgivable what JLSE has done. He hasn't been on this forum either.
I hope only that the payment returns one day and you hasn't hold grudge against this forum.
You have always excellent laser to show.

ped

We should all make a purchase from him and not pay, let him battle for his money.

HAHA I totally agree. Except eBay will back him up quickly. We would have to find another way.

ped

^^ Yeah they will, but it'll give him a bit of grief while the appeals / FVF fee's are processed :)

I agree something should be done. He is giving us Canadians a bad rep. He wont reply to me either.

It's time to show up at his house, and at the very least, his family will know that he stole $400, unless they are as aweful as he is.

I am sure that the local police would at leist look into it if there was a complaint about him. I would go but I'm over 2000mi away still.. lmo

It's time to show up at his house, and at the very least, his family will know that he stole $400, unless they are as aweful as he is.

Well I know this sucks for Reginak...but I would be careful
with those "It's time to show up at his house"
remarks..
It can be seen as a direct Threat...

I'd be surprised if anyone threatening to show up at MY
house would not leave by ambulance or Paddy Wagon.
I am entitled to protect myself on MY property...:eg:

And if would feel my life is threatened on my property
I'm in my rights to use lethal force to protect my life.

I can imagine what a person would do if he thought his
wife or god forbid his children were threatened..:eek:

You never really know what's on the other side of the
door...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.