Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

OK...I redid the graph...

Cool. When is "soon", and what's the price?

Very soon- AixiZ gave me five to use for testing in stock was 200.
some at SELEM got them and will test and post soon-with several colors

not sure what these will be called--any suggestions?? A-2 ??
price TBA but I have hopes with shipping--less than $10

big savings over ~$40 G lenses-

my order from the last G group buy is waiting for me to get home from SELEM and my other doings..
I wont be home till the 26th..then I will do compare tests with all other AixiZ lenses as well as the GB ones from Joker.

@ Cyp- would you like a sample to test?? PM where to send you one...

hak

rhd

These should all be called G9 lenses IMO. They're similar to G-series lenses and come from (or are the same or similar to lenses used on) stock 9mm 445 diodes.

G9. That's the name. It's silly to start giving these different names depending on the reseller.

These should all be called G9 lenses IMO. They're similar to G-series lenses and come from (or are the same or similar to lenses used on) stock 9mm 445 diodes.

G9. That's the name. It's silly to start giving these different names depending on the reseller.

I agree BUT only if the are truly the same- AR coating included-
in your hand you cannot tell the difference- except perhaps by the coating.

so , no offence meant, but I will call them A2+ until I really know differently..

that will happen in just a few days--OK?

btw another difference may be how much we pay for these lenses--

hk

Okay sorry for the delay
price is set $8
each- ask for free shipping as forum member /hak
some are out for testing right now but i feel very good about these for the price.
aixiz got 200 in stock-

I see not difference in lens appearence from the last Joker 'G2' group buy had to mark with sharpie to stay unconfus-ED. ;-)

here: AixiZ Multi-Band AR Lens 400-700nm single element, AixiZ

specs
New Products - » AD-9GL-MFL
$8.00
AixiZ Multi-Band AR Lens 400-700nm single element
[AD-9GL-MFL]
AixiZ Multi-Band AR Lens 400-700nm single element AixiZ Multi-Focal Laser Glass Lens with multi-coating for 400-700nm, great penetration rate for blue lasers and red, 9mm in diameter for AixiZ 12mm laser module housing. 9mm Glass Lens for 400nm-700nm Plating 400-450nm AR coating, M9 * P0.5 thread, length 10mm Lens Specifications EFL: (effective focal length) 4.02mm SD: (diode to the lens distance) 5.3 CA: (effective aperture) ¢ 5 M: (thread diameter) M9 * 0.5

www.aixiz.net
these are in the 'new items section' along with the 30K scanners
soon MM1 style mounts and other optics
the 300mW RGB module was well liked at SELEM so tiny 12vdc- I see portable battery LUMIA coming

must start another thread with a title including AixiZ
TY to 'gadget' for the testing and review-

new pics from me will be in the other thread

Attachments

• mglew glass single AIXIZ.jpg
    mglew glass single AIXIZ.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Okay..

no not ok

aixiz calls this lens AD-9GL-MFL

and thats too long

some other lens sellers have already asked for their name to be NOT used on other lenses-even if they appear to be the same
anyway the G9 iirc is the stock lens from the projector-

I will call them A2-
Joker can choose anything he wants for those he got and is going to get again (to sell)

i call the ones from the 1st GB 'O-Like Gs'- but I almost positive these (all three) are made in the same place in China- i was not there--where you?
hmmm - but AixiZ was in july-

silly?? not me--

so $8 is close to the GB prices unless more than a few were gotten+
and better than the O-like GB

but no waiting --

hak

Last edited: