Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Oh no Kipkay and lasers again

Not even combined five of them cost 100$ I dunno how he managed to get a 500$ per lighter.
He meant $500 combined. As I said, he uses premade PHR modules which cost $89 each, IIRC though.
Still makes him an a$s, well, actually as long as he's giving lasers away and not using them, things could be fine.

[senario]
Hi I'm KipKay...
Kiss my A$$ to win a cheapy Laser Lighter that can blind you
when you use it exactly like I show in my Cheapy Laser Lighter
Video...

Come on kids I'll even bend over for you to make it easy...
[/scenario]

@ Niko.... that is probably the price of all the replacement parts
and LDs you need to buy to get just one cheapy Laser lighter to
function...

I can't believe this Moron is still aiming that Blu-Ray beam into
his face....

Jerry

You ever notice how all popular blog videos follow the same format? I swear no one ever talks about it, but it's true. Example of the format:

Quick point
<video cut to next point>
Quick point
Quick point
Quick point
Quick point
Quick point

So basically there's no pause between statements. Here's an example, this guy gets tons of views:

YouTube - Worst. Episode. Evar.

A different guy who has the same format, gets tons of views:

YouTube - Kim Kardashian has THE BEST TWITTER!!! LYK OMG

Then you got this guy, same format with a stupid chipmunk voice.

YouTube - Fred Goes Swimming

Something about these formats resonates with people.

135114d1254413749-larrys-lotus-photoblog-3-implied-facepalm.jpg

THATS FOR KIPKAY

Asherz

Ouch2.jpg

That's just a kick in the balls, this guy obviously just enjoys taking the p*ss. I've given up trying to reiterate how much of a pr*ck I think this "man" is, I mean he even includes the part he knows everyone has an issue with.

Why is this guy not completely banned from the forum? I think he should be IP banned, blocked, wiped, MAC address banned and completely removed. As well as his IP blocked from all the stores owned by people on the forum.

Do our little bit to make sure this guy doesn't leach of of any more of our info. Yea sure he could come back on another PC but banning him would be satisfying.

You ever notice how all popular blog videos follow the same format? I swear no one ever talks about it, but it's true. Example of the format:

Quick point
Quick point
Quick point
Quick point
Quick point
Quick point

So basically there's no pause between statements. Here's an example, this guy gets tons of views:

It's called jump cuts. Every douche on (Them)Tube does this. And rwj can bite my shiny metal ass... kipkay too.

Quick point
Quick point
Quick point
Quick point
Quick point
Quick point

They've all worked out a good format - by constantly playing with, focusing and re-focusing attention, your mind is never distracted enough to wander away (you have to spend more effort interpreting and structuring what you're observing), and you're essentially captivated for the rest of the video, with no hope of escape. It's a very common part of performances, and made even easier by video editing.

Here's a perfect (if short and meaningless) example of someone playing with the user's focus.

Ash

in the video of his "first ever" cheapy lighter laser burner that person wasnt wearing goggles with the beam about 2 cm away :eek: what does that say to people ! :banghead:
Oh. Kipfag explained it in another thread a while ago... It's his "son" getting lased in the face to light his cigarette, so it's "okay". :(

It's called jump cuts. Every douche on (Them)Tube does this. And rwj can bite my shiny metal ass... kipkay too.

Haha, finally a term for my observation. Thanks. And yeah, I couldn't have said it any better.

They've all worked out a good format - by constantly playing with, focusing and re-focusing attention, your mind is never distracted enough to wander away (you have to spend more effort interpreting and structuring what you're observing), and you're essentially captivated for the rest of the video, with no hope of escape. It's a very common part of performances, and made even easier by video editing.

Here's a perfect (if short and meaningless) example of someone playing with the user's focus.

Yeah, I just find it annoying. Among all of them it's like watching the same thing with slightly different variation. And they usually have a smirk on their face that makes me sick, heh.

Last edited:
Not sure either :confused:

Just found the image funny :)

I left a neg rep for Kippy.
Well the pic caused a minor amount of pain, but was immediately healed by calming red glow of Kip's reputation tab.
Thanks for Deducting reputation from this ... user.

Morgan

EDIT - @Asherz, LOL at the pic, but, a cup or bucket of what? I don't get it...

A cup is an American term for the hard piece of protection worn by sports players over the most sensitive parts of the male anatomy. The parts being savagely abused in that pic. (In cricket, the equipment is called a, 'Box'.)

I would suggest the bucket is either reference to feeling quite nauseous afterwards or because a cup will no longer cover his swollen dangly bits and a bucket may suit better.

I hope that clears it up for you.:D

M
:)

This guy really takes the cake for being a moron, can we start a concerned mothers group and uprise at the google campus? Concerned mothers get **it done. Lol :crackup:

dnar

Just who is this KipKay guy?

When I first started with lasers I watched a video of this guy sticking a laser diode in a torch with NO driver. I thought, WTF?

Now hes kinda promoting Smoking if you think about it!!! + Unsafe practice with lasers + no eye protection!!! When someone goes blind from his lighter laser giveaway trying to light a cigarette he deserves that lawsuit 100%.Then he will learn. I dont understand him anymore 3 face palm and shaking head.