Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Offroadfreaks LPM meter...

Is such an amazing piece of work and detailed nicely :) I just bought an Ophir for it and 3 lithium 9v batteries and made a video of testing it out. If you want to see pics, there is a link in offroadfreaks signature of the build.

I will give you another +1 when it will let me :beer:

Here is a video of a laser I built today, might sell ;) (Mrcrouse's) C11 host (DTR's) 445nm 9mm diode and (Lazereer's) 2.2a x-drive driver (heatsinked)

Last edited:

Blord

Your video doesn't work. I have that fixed for you :)
The LPM looks very good !

Awesome man! Glad you like it! Gotta love the respons time on that don't you? :beer: and wow nice output! A true 3W'er :) remember that when your readings start to fluctuate badly you need to check the display cell!

Have fun! :)

Right on thanks and I just built another 3w'er since I posted it

I love the response time man :beer:

Your video doesn't work. I have that fixed for you :)
The LPM looks very good !

Hmm Blord, What did I do wrong? Also once I sell one of these C11's I will be buying a copper dominator from you with batteries and charger (and glasses if you prefer) :beer:

ARG

Very nice LPM! I really like those metal project boxes. :)

for YT videos you take the part after the player_embedded&v= so in your case you put just the 5QtllT0AVqQ in the YT tags :beer:

Last edited:

Blord

Like Livinloud said. You need only to put the code between the tags and not the whole URL.

Hmm Blord, What did I do wrong? Also once I sell one of these C11's I will be buying a copper dominator from you with batteries and charger (and glasses if you prefer) :beer:

I learn something new everyday, thanks

And yeah I uploaded it on my iPhone 5 and both ways play it for me there too :beer: