Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-like website is not responding?

I had a few things I wanted from this website and now it has gone off line.
..what happened?

This happens quite often... There's at least 1 thread per week about O-like being down :(

^--- what he said

and you could use the search function before you post, theres already a few treads about this im sure the search button could have found those for you :angel::p

^--- what he said

and you could use the search function before you post, theres already a few treads about this im sure the search button could have found those for you :angel::p

I tried to do this, but the search on this website does not work for me either.
Instead it gives me a black page with a tonne of adverts on it.

Any ideas as to whats happening there?

Was emailing Susie also, about getting IR lasers shipped in, - she said she could do it, then, nothing; site down, can't order, and no response for several days. The o-like@live.cn MSN ID seems to have been offline (even when it's daytime there) for a bit, too.

I wonder if they're having network trouble in that area, in general... Could possibly keep the site, MSN, e-mail and skype from working all at once, rather easily. Just something to keep in mind for people wondering - this may be beyond o-like's control.

Last edited:
Susie just responded to me in email and via MSN. Site's still down but Susie is available now, it seems. 1/15/10 @ 9:28 PM MST. (8:28 PST).

Just a FYI for folks who wish to check on things.