Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-Like now got its 200mw adjustable 532nm for only 122 dollar!

Blord

That is a nice deal. I wonder if that is discount or permanent price ?

That is a nice deal. I wonder if that is discount or permanent price ?

mmmh their prices always chance it seems, so could be both.

i bought it, susie says shipping takes place on monday:)

pretty cheap considering that their green 200mW modules already are about that that price

hi DJNY ... what kind of diode does it use? i suppose a 1w diode? maybe 1.5 w?
in your opinion does it use THE SAME diode/module of the well known rayfooss FLX laser?

your results with LPM are included IR... i suppose.

Benm

pretty cheap considering that their green 200mW modules already are about that that price

Do you reckon it has one of the modules they sell seperately inside?
Green laser module 200mW For custom build or lab [OLGLM200] - $115.99 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products seems to have identical electrical and output specs. I'm tempted to buy this laser, but it would be nice if i could take out the module and use it with decent heatsinking (in a projector or such) later on.

Last edited:
Do you reckon it has one of the modules they sell seperately inside?
Green laser module 200mW For custom build or lab [OLGLM200] - $115.99 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products seems to have identical electrical and output specs. I'm tempted to buy this laser, but it would be nice if i could take out the module and use it with decent heatsinking (in a projector or such) later on.

I would like someone to try this. Because if they did, This would be the thing to get.