Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-like express shipping

just bought me a few things from Susie wow her express shipping rocks 4 days from china AAAA++++

what i bought a few hosts i was thinking of building me a red and a blu-6x
but the hosts are missing the button ang neg spring mounts pretty much un-usable unless you have a lathe :'( :'( :'( so it looks as though i have to butter up on m,y fab shop at work to continue these builds

Attachments

• 100_0538.jpg
    100_0538.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 114

John Lawson said:
just bought me a few things from Susie wow her express shipping rocks 4 days from china AAAA++++

what i bought  a few hosts i was thinking of building me a red and a blu-6x
but the hosts are missing the button ang neg spring mounts pretty much un-usable unless you have a lathe  :'( :'( :'( so it looks as though i have to butter up on m,y fab shop at work to continue these builds
4th DAY ? Woah! fasty

ok here we go next week i'll be working with my Fab shop trying to get some mounts made, these were about 75 each after shipment ,I'll try to get the mount to accept 12mm aixis housings  so all we'll need to doo is add two batteries and hook up a rkcstr driven module -or a lava
they should be less than 100.00 without module looks like a smaller RPL version maybe we could get them cheaper with a group buy i will show my fab guys skills soon they rock over there

Attachments

• 100_0539.jpg
    100_0539.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 106
Hey John, are those actually intended for use with Susies high-powered modules?

Keep us posted on your progress - looks like a pretty cool host!

wow - 25 bucks each

I wanted to buy exactly the same thing but i figured they probably didnt sell them so I didnt even bother to ask

:p

very cool