Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-like dilda or new style?

The title says it all, I'm having trouble deciding which of these red lasers to get, tell me your thoughts and why.

-thanks

mmykle

The title says it all, I'm having trouble deciding which of these red lasers to get, tell me your thoughts and why.

-thanks

I just ordered the Dilda from O-like. I'll let you know how I like it when it arrives. Which new style laser do you want, can you send me the link?

He's most likely talking about the v3 dilda, the waterproof one.

@woodofcville, I think it just depends on your prefference to design, they are several thread addressing the good points of all three, good luck with your decision

If your going for power and want to burn stuff go for the the non water proof one.
The water proof one will still burn, but will loose some power with the extra glass or plastic used to waterproof the laser

D

Deleted member 8382

They are all the same inside, just different hosts. Since it's just a matter of design, I don't think there's any point in asking us. Just choose the one you like the most ;)

Go with the waterproof one. It looks cooler, It uses a single 18650 cell, it has a better clicky, and it is fun to put it in the pool.

The focusing mechanism on mine works great. I would say i works better than the dilda. Also the output of my waterproof is 240mW.

Do ya think that if I asked him PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON IT, he'd build me one in my yard for, OH say $25.00 ???? :whistle: That's about all I can afford, unless he'll work out a payment plan with me for the $25.00 down payment & $25.00 a month for the next 100 years :whistle: :san: j/k-------- rob

Thank you all for your pro advice, as you can see by my sig. I have decided on the new style... I don't want to get caught with the original, I might get brought in on charges of indecent exposure AND pestering with a laser.