Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-Like delivery time frame

funny I placed my order in Feb23. Still haven't got my order yet. This was the fast delivery.

So I placed an order on o-like on April 15 and got the shipping notification on the 21st. I still haven't received it, nor has the tracking status changed from "left singapore" since the 23rd. This is the 17th business day since its shipped and the site says to allow 18. You would think it would at least update to where in the states it is. Or does it tend to show up without updating the tracking info? Should I be worried?

@Wayward Wampa:

I placed an order on o-like on April 10 and got the shipping notification on April 12. The tracking status changed to "left singapore" few days later and since then, there was no tracking. Two and half weeks later it suddenly showed up.

IMHO, you shouldn't be worried.

Last edited:
ordered 200mw green module on 21 april in my hands in australia on 5 may.
(very happy with it fits into an old d/l viper host perfect)

2 weeks is pretty much the soonest you will get a package from olike. I always assume 4 weeks so i am never disappointed lol...

michael.

@Wayward Wampa:

I placed an order on o-like on April 10 and got the shipping notification on April 12. The tracking status changed to "left singapore" few days later and since then, there was no tracking. Two and half weeks later it suddenly showed up.

IMHO, you shouldn't be worried.

Thanks for the reply. Actually, my laser got to me yesterday, so I guess I was just being paranoid! I'm very happy with it, and I'll definitely buy from them again at some point in the future.

^^^ you will also love their customer service on bad product.... hopefully you will never need it though

5/19/11 - EDIT: Notice for pickup left today. So total delivery time is 20 days - 21 really, but I can't hold not being at home to sign against them:p

Last edited:
My first order took just over 14 days to arrive, my large order got sent on the 7th May and I don't get home from Europe until the 24th so hoping it's there by then. Oh yeah it's being shipped to Perth, Australia so as long as customs doesnt give me a hard time then I should be ok.

Ganta

Very impressed with their shipping time, only 8 days to Canada. Got the Flat Rate Registered $8. Excellent packaging to, everything bundled up nice and secure.

Fremo

Ordered my Cute Red Laser on 2. June.Still processing :p

I hope i get order tracking number as soon as its shipped out.

Should arrive in like 10-12 days if there no problems (DinoDirect took 12 days,DX 10 days)

Kauai

I ordered a laser on June 7th. Received confirmation of order same day. Received tracking number June 10. Received the laser today, June 16.

Laser was delivered to Hawaii. I did not pay for fast shipping because I was in no hurry. I'm very happy with their delivery time.