Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

O-Like back in business

ZRTMWA

I just talked to Susie, their site will be fully operational in " 3- 5 days",
They have a large amount of data to transfer to new server.
I would be very surprised if they had all of their products re-listed in 5 days. Joyful but surprised.

Has anyone tried to order something yet that was listed on the old site but not yet on the new one? I'm wondering if it's possible to do this through e-mail.

DJNY

I would be very surprised if they had all of their products re-listed in 5 days. Joyful but surprised.

Has anyone tried to order something yet that was listed on the old site but not yet on the new one? I'm wondering if it's possible to do this through e-mail.
I´m sure that it´s possible to order a none-listed product. They had only renew their page, not their products ;)

ogzer707

Anybody have contact info on o-like? Their site is down and i been trying to order for a few days now and email listed doesn't work and the phone # is to china. Dont really know how much it is to call from U.S. verizon cell phone... Thanks.

Eudaimonium

Anybody have contact info on o-like? Their site is down and i been trying to order for a few days now and email listed doesn't work and the phone # is to china. Dont really know how much it is to call from U.S. verizon cell phone... Thanks.
If you have MSN, just add Susie :
O-like@live.cn

It is on their website.
You can request any order from there!
Have fun! :D