Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O DEAR GOD!!!

im puttin the 360 in the mail on monday? you know how to open them so you can put the "fireworks" inside? >:)

im puttin the 360 in the mail on monday? you know how to open them so you can put the "fireworks" inside? >:)
w00t! I'm sure I can figure it out... maybe, lol. I'm sure putting the 360 on top of one would suffice. These have QUITE the destructive force lol :D

D

Deleted member 8382

I also want to make some termite, I just don't know where to get the components shiped to spain at a reasonable price xD

LM -- That is 1/4 of our finalle here in Clear Lake off of barges on the water. 3" shells are as small as we go here.

Mike

ohh you want...
dinamite-20gavorrano.jpg
dinamite??? thats old stuff, from 1994

YGG

I have a whole box of xbox 360's and parts you can blow up, I think there's 2 or 3(yes broken)

its damn old 1/2 are duds but its fun on my dads farm... (hehe)
------------###############----------------------
--------#######################-----------------------------
----------###############--------------------------
-----------#########------------------------
-------------####-----------------------
-------------###--------------------------

Dude, if you're gonna pretend to have dynamite, at least try not to hotlink it from some random site:

http://www.sertao24horas.com.br/cute/data/upimages/dinamite-20gavorrano.jpg

thats old stuff, from 1994

Also, try to be historically correct, they have not sold loose dynamite in cases like that for close to a century; not to mention, the nitro will eventually separate from the "buffer" and degrade into extremely sensitive compounds. I'll give you, your dad or anyone else who was near by, a 1% chance of survival if that case was handled...

You've already proven yourself to be a liar; if I were you, I'd drop the act...

Last edited: