Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O DEAR GOD!!!

Xbox 360's?! That sounds awesome!!! When you do decide to blow those up, can I be present? Please?

And yeah, I've got a second degree burn on my hand right now, I'm glad I learned my lesson without permanent body damage.

-Mark
Eek. I hate burns! I got a burn right in the palm of my hand last year. Damn that 3mm visco! Almost ruined my 4th... that is until we lit off that tennis ball filled with flash that blew our old iron wheelbarrow sky high :D as well as almost splitting it right in half. That was QUITE swell. Too bad I didn't get that on video :p Anyways, lol, indeed you can be present in the destruction of these xbox's :D Are you doing anything on the 4th? Wanna simply come over? lol :D

Eek. I hate burns! I got a burn right in the palm of my hand last year. Damn that 3mm visco! Almost ruined my 4th... that is until we lit off that tennis ball filled with flash that blew our old iron wheelbarrow sky high :D as well as almost splitting it right in half. That was QUITE swell. Too bad I didn't get that on video :p Anyways, lol, indeed you can be present in the destruction of these xbox's :D Are you doing anything on the 4th? Wanna simply come over? lol :D

I will be having my own pyrotechnics extravaganza on the 4th. Maybe we can work something out, that would be awesome!

-Mark

Sounds like fun! My parents would freak out if a bunch of chemicals were delivered to our house, so it'll be a couple years before I can do anything like this.
Some videos would be nice ! (especially of the xbox :D)

Sounds like fun! My parents would freak out if a bunch of chemicals were delivered to our house, so it'll be a couple years before I can do anything like this.
Some videos would be nice ! (especially of the xbox :D)
Ha. Well my family was all for it :p they love this stuff just as much as I :D I'm definitely gonna get it all on video!

BTW! love your avatar! :D Tyrone Biggums FTW!

Christmas tree ball balls make quite an interesting explosion if you can cut a hole clean enough to pop the explosive inside.

Word of warning, stand well clear.

HumanSymphony: I might be able to get the black powder for you soon. Do you still have the aluminum?

I won't be able to come over to your house on the 4th of July, but make sure to film the XBox blowing up for me!

I have been working on my flash mixtures- 40/25/25/10 of Mg/KNO3/KClO4/Sugar works quite well. I think it's a lot of fun. We made about 10 bombs out of spice bottles at my friend's house yesterday and today, it was tons of fun!

By far the best and safest way to light these is to use both a fuse and a potassium permanganate and glycerine reaction. This gives about an 8-10 second delay before the fuse even lights! It is wonderful. Great explosions!

When you don't use any perchlorate, the smoke even smells nice.

-Mark

HumanSymphony: I might be able to get the black powder for you soon. Do you still have the aluminum?

I won't be able to come over to your house on the 4th of July, but make sure to film the XBox blowing up for me!

I have been working on my flash mixtures- 40/25/25/10 of Mg/KNO3/KClO4/Sugar works quite well. I think it's a lot of fun. We made about 10 bombs out of spice bottles at my friend's house yesterday and today, it was tons of fun!

By far the best and safest way to light these is to use both a fuse and a potassium permanganate and glycerine reaction. This gives about an 8-10 second delay before the fuse even lights! It is wonderful. Great explosions!

When you don't use any perchlorate, the smoke even smells nice.

-Mark
Yes I still have it. I have no use for it anymore :p When shall we MEET!?

thanks for reminding me, i'm gonna pick up some fuse cord at the gun show tomorrow

check my stash...
BTW: fireworks are illigal in MN
52684677_cd3f402ee6_o.jpg

EDIT: this was last year... im hoping to beat it this year