Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NUBM47-A1 5a SXD G2 Custom 6w +

Hi
Here is my latest build, very solid, very heavy, pressed copper and alloy module.

Rear latching and side momentary!

2-IMR. 16340,s. It will be for sale today, Enjoy!

Attachments

• xdm2dLY.jpg
    xdm2dLY.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 50
  • OiCyqkC.jpg
    OiCyqkC.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 78
  • i1oqplJ.jpg
    i1oqplJ.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Hzc9RfO.jpg
    Hzc9RfO.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 60
  • aNilDnP.jpg
    aNilDnP.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 59
  • twBocuF.jpg
    twBocuF.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 49
  • D3rmmeT.jpg
    D3rmmeT.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 74
  • WVImfP3.jpg
    WVImfP3.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 74

Attachments

• TcXIkJC.jpg
    TcXIkJC.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 7I0AnSC.jpg
    7I0AnSC.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 66
  • gMdooqZ.jpg
    gMdooqZ.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 53
  • KXI6KKb.jpg
    KXI6KKb.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 54
  • EuJWl35.jpg
    EuJWl35.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 59
  • X6qBMmI.jpg
    X6qBMmI.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

BobMc

Another beauty for sale, they are selling quite quickly. Best wishes with this sale also. Looks like this one also is going to put a smile on someone's face. :)

BobMc

I did like your last two with the
potentiometer's on them where you could adjust the currect/wave length, thought those were really great. But than so did someone else. :) Oh well. They went to a good home. As RB said, better to keep such beautiful builds in the Country. :)

You haven't set a price yet. I'll let it ride and see. It is a great looking build though. But thanks! :)

Last edited:
I did like your last two with the
potentiometer's on them where you could adjust the currect/wave length, thought those were really great. But than so did someone else. Oh well. They went to a good home. As RB said, better to keep such beautiful builds in the Country. :)

You haven't set a price yet. I'll let it ride and see. It is a great looking build though. But thanks! :)

Thanks Bob !

It's $380us
But even before the thread has been approved, it is sold and shipped to my friend Andrew again. There built and sold in Australia buddy!

What a guy off course he sent extra for a beer again!

BobMc

Thanks Bob !

It's $380us
But even before the thread has been approved, it is sold and shipped to my friend Andrew again. There built and sold in Australia buddy!

What a guy off course he sent extra for a beer again!

RB bought this one also? Man, that man is a man after my own heart. :gj: RB Astro! All I can say is Beamshots! :D

Last edited:

BobMc

Tell you what, next time you going to sell a laser with a potentiometer on it don't tell RB Astro. :D just tell me!
( sorry RB I'm conspiring against you) :crackup:

Ps, only kidding BadBoy, first come, first serve, it's the only fair way. I've got plenty. :)

Sorry for the double post, but my brain works slow sometimes. :D

Edit, I think if more people actually got a build of your in their hands you'd have a lot more people fighting over your builds. They are of that great quality. My thoughts anyways. Best wishes. :)

Last edited:
face.gif

I never planned on buying these but, as Bob says, oh boy they're gorgeous.
eyepopping.gif

Bob, great suggestion, "don't tell me next time" ...... please ....
I'm broke..... :crackup:

Reactions: GSS

BobMc

face.gif

I never planned on buying these but, as Bob says, oh boy they're gorgeous.
eyepopping.gif

Bob, great suggestion, "don't tell me next time" ...... please ....
I'm broke..... :crackup:

I know exactly what you mean. You hope so much that nobody put up for sale something you like, but than at the same time you secretly hope they do, than when you see something it's yours. Been there done that. You got some great pieces. I have to say I'm a tad bit jealous, but I'm so happy for you. Enjoy and be safe :)

Ps, I almost pulled the trigger on this one last night myself. But I've got something going out to CDBeam myself so my laser budget to all spoke for for a while. Your still safe if something else comes along. But I will be :drool: ing

Last edited:
What has happened to me several times on LPF is I will both post and send a PM asking to buy an offer listed in the forum, but the last person to PM has their message right on top, so it gets opened first and accepted even though they are a late comer, real bummer.

Edit: I want to add I like what you did with that module, wish DTR would sell them that way:

Last edited:

BobMc

What has happened to me several times on LPF is I will both post and send a PM asking to buy an offer listed in the forum, but the last person to PM has their message right on top, so it gets opened first and accepted even though they are a late comer, real bummer.

Edit: I want to add I like what you did with that module, wish DTR would sell them that way:

I'm am happy for RB, he got some real high quality builds. There's just something about have a few (or more) of some real top quality units. There's just something about them. Don't know how to describe it but it adds something to your collection. It's awesome-ness.

I own one of BadBoys builds, like I said before, if people actually felt his builds he would be hounded for his builds. They are that good, they feel so solid in your hand. "Hat Tip" to BadBoyBilly" well done. But don't stop a building! :)

Reactions: GSS
I'm am happy for RB, he got some real high quality builds. There's just something about have a few (or more) of some real top quality units. There's just something about them. Don't know how to describe it but it adds something to your collection. It's awesome-ness.

I own one of BadBoys builds, like I said before, if people actually felt his builds he would be hounded for his builds. They are that good, they feel so solid in your hand. "Hat Tip" to BadBoyBilly" well done. But don't stop a building! :)

Cheers Bob.
You know, you're spot on about that.
When I received the first laser from Billy on Friday I was stunned at the quality build.
Form, Function and "Far Out Good Looks" all in one.
When he started selling the other builds.... well I couldn't resist.
He really is a talented builder.

BTW I had to pick up my jaw when I read that you're waiting on a CDBEAM special build full of 'Goodness'.
Oh my, now that will be something to behold.
Congrats my friend.
Can't wait.

RB

:beer:

BobMc

Cheers Bob.
You know, you're spot on about that.
When I received the first laser from Billy on Friday I was stunned at the quality build.
Form, Function and "Far Out Good Looks" all in one.
When he started selling the other builds.... well I couldn't resist.
He really is a talented builder.

BTW I had to pick up my jaw when I read that you're waiting on a CDBEAM special build full of 'Goodness'.
Oh my, now that will be something to behold.
Congrats my friend.
Can't wait.

RB

:beer:

I guess we should just keep it between ourselves about BBB 's quality. We don't want the word to get out. Heeeeee :)

As a fellow collector, you've got some real nice units there. If ever you'd like to sell them let me know.

I've been talking to CDBeam and we got something in the oven. It will be a few months away it's a 4 diode build. Going to try to get maybe 20 watts out of it. Going to be something special. :). As CD said it's something only DARPA has. :crackup:

I guess we should just keep it between ourselves about BBB 's quality. We don't want the word to get out. Heeeeee :)

As a fellow collector, you've got some real nice units there. If ever you'd like to sell them let me know.

I've been talking to CDBeam and we got something in the oven. It will be a few months away it's a 4 diode build. Going to try to get maybe 20 watts out of it. Going to be something special. :). As CD said it's something only DARPA has. :crackup:

hehehe, Billy is da man !
We certainly have some very talented people on LPF, I'm amazed at Billy, Rich (Lifetime), Rick Trent, Jordan DTR, Anthony, the list goes on and on I'm sure I've left a few out and I've purchased from all of them and all have been 110% fantastic to deal with.

I'm sure you're like me and appreciate quality, as we all do here.

LOL, CD cracks me up, so what are you going to call the unit - "HAARPy" maybe?

rofl.gif