Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

NUBM08E the new 9-10 watter

You know 150 dollars for a speculated 9 watt plus diode is really not that much, not when exactly 2 years ago in the month of march, 2014 we were looking at these.

Capture_03282014_203951_zpsprm5ijjd.png

Last edited:
Oh they started at 1000.00 a diode, just like the ndg7475, but the blues came down a little sooner, I quit the hobby for a while, I think a lot of people did.

Anyway, 150 for this new 08e is maybe not so bad.

You know something.....I still don't own a 7A75, or a 7475.

Last edited:
BACK DOWN TO 800.00 The NUBM08e

I'm game for 1 to try out and if ABarnett is the best among us at cold pulling I would pay him a fair fee rather than asking techhood to hot pull them.

Should I order this?
I really want to test one before buying a whole block for myself, and I would like to practice on a 400 dollar block of 44's of my own before pulling other peoples parts they have paid for.

Who want's in? 800 for 8 diodes and 20-25 each for labor and shipping so roughly 120-125 each diode. I want 1, so who else?

These should be strong, but there's only 1 way to find out, you may get it and wish you had bought 2.

NUBM08E

Last edited:
I will take 2 at that price. Guess I'm gonna have to ebay a couple mx900s

Last edited:
Loling. I'll take 1. Hopefully this fills up quick before they jack the price back up.

Last edited:
I used to buy them from Budget Beams, but he's quit.
So a disc of aluminum 8mm x 43mm will sandwich perfectly and you can attach anything you like.

Or have some made HERE

Last edited:
BACK DOWN TO 800.00 The NUBM08e

I'm game for 1 to try out and if ABarnett is the best among us at cold pulling I would pay him a fair fee rather than asking techhood to hot pull them.

Should I order this?
I really want to test one before buying a whole block for myself, and I would like to practice on a 400 dollar block of 44's of my own before pulling other peoples parts they have paid for.

Who want's in? 800 for 8 diodes and 20-25 each for labor and shipping so roughly 120-125 each diode. I want 1, so who else?

These should be strong, but there's only 1 way to find out, you may get it and wish you had bought 2.

NUBM08E

Did you notice in that ebay listing under model, it shows the 07e part number.

I definitely don't know if I'm the best. If anyone with a good rep and the tools and patience to do it wants to step up that's fine with me. But I have some experience. Im not going to say I'm the best.

Back