Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NOW SOLD! Custom NUBMO8 SXB 5w

Hi all

Here is something special and it’s for sale first to PM!

26mm SXB Boost 4.5a driver set at 3.4

NUBMO8 diode with Gball intact, 5w output!

Takes 1 IMR 26650

Momentary side switch with Ledlight only!

2 piece pill one for driver and one for contact board, no springs just solid bat connection to alloy compartment perfect tolerances all round!

https://youtu.be/ZVoPddtRDDw

https://youtu.be/SzFWpBX8ZpM

Attachments

• t87Us7D.jpg
    t87Us7D.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 136
  • VTm1h5q.jpg
    VTm1h5q.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 111
  • uDjZCvG.jpg
    uDjZCvG.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 122
  • dMUAaPD.jpg
    dMUAaPD.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 118
  • YyYIgfB.jpg
    YyYIgfB.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 125
  • 9vHbSpM.jpg
    9vHbSpM.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 117
  • 9O7oa4g.jpg
    9O7oa4g.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 103
  • U1MJvHy.jpg
    U1MJvHy.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

Re: Custom, custom, custom,

CUSTOM Continued!

Attachments

• mRbqOFZ.jpg
    mRbqOFZ.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 77
  • kHJ5Lwo.jpg
    kHJ5Lwo.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 9Fal5dV.jpg
    9Fal5dV.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 85
  • RVZTB4K.jpg
    RVZTB4K.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 79
  • LBlQTZu.jpg
    LBlQTZu.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 64

Hi BBB,
Very nice custom you do some awesome work hope your sales are quick ..

Rich:)

Encap

BBB you do some amazing work -- always going the extra mile when less would be more than enough---

Is really an outstanding piece and beautifully thought out and executed from every angle--great job! :gj:

Worth every penny of whatever you are ask for it, if for sale.

Last edited:

Thanks guys, It was a long slow meticulous build, But with an awsome SXB from
Lazerer It had to be something very special, man those drivers, I got 5 watts out of this diode at testing with even a single 18350 IMR can you believe that, with good connections and 22 gauge wire outcome is exceptional!

Thanks again!

Man, Billy that is just stunning.

I love the wider rounded grooves in the silver end and the mirror polish is so good I can see your reflection in every groove.

You are making art, it's jewelry quality and I really want to one day get one of your builds.

:gj:

Last edited:

Man, Billy that is just stunning.

I love the wider rounded grooves in the silver end and the mirror polish is so good I can see your reflection in every groove.

You are making art, it's jewelry quality and I really want to get one of your builds.

Thanks buddy, I had a few custom orders lately and all the guys wanted was just plain hosts this is very boring but I asked if they wanted grooves or fins and they didn’t, I was working on this one on the side something special in my vision, and again what I envisioned turned out exceptional.

Last edited:

BobMc

Impressive as always Billy. Best wishes with your sale. :gj:

ne0

Hello everyone I'm a new member, my name is Ne0.I purchased Bills Custom NUBMO8 SXB 5W BUILD and I think its awesome.The finnish is beauitful and machineing tollerances are very fine.The battery fit is perfect and the blue led switch button adds:yh: the finnishing touch.Its a very well thoughtout build and best of all very powerfull.Bill introduced me to the LPF and I'am so glad he did as there is so much information on here.just what I was looking for.Thanks again Bill,very happy with the purchase. Ne0.

BobMc

Hello everyone I'm a new member, my name is Ne0.I purchased Bills Custom NUBMO8 SXB 5W BUILD and I think its awesome.The finnish is beauitful and machineing tollerances are very fine.The battery fit is perfect and the blue led switch button adds:yh: the finnishing touch.Its a very well thoughtout build and best of all very powerfull.Bill introduced me to the LPF and I'am so glad he did as there is so much information on here.just what I was looking for.Thanks again Bill,very happy with the purchase. Ne0.

Hey enjoy your new laser NeO. Billy does some mighty fine work.

You might want to make a welcome thread and say hi, and tell us a bit about yourself. So welcome and be safe with that mighty fine specimen of a laser. :)

Congrats on your sale Billy.

Last edited:

Hey buddy!

Glad to see you joined its a great forum, Thanks for the comments, my intention is for my customers to be happy with there purchase, Anything I can help with just let me know, I’ll be posting another unique build shortly look out for it,

Thanks again mate!

Congrats ne0 on your purchase and welcome.
You look like you're from my neck of the woods. :)
Enjoy.

I’ll be posting another unique build shortly look out for it,

Ohhhh, me watching......
astronomer.gif

Can't wait Billy....

jumping01.gif

RB