Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

!Now 200$! Black "grit" powdercoat 2.5W 18650 445nm laser!

Re: FS: Black "grit" powdercoat 2.5W 18650 445nm laser!

Cant believe this has not sold yet :( am i too expensive perhaps? Is the power not great enough? Is the coating not strong enough? Enlighten me people :p

Last edited:

Cant believe this has not sold yet :( am i too expensive perhaps? Is the power not great enough? Is the coating not strong enough? Enlighten me people :p

i think everyone allready has 445nm :)
It's becomming more mainstream then 532

Last edited:

Yep the next best word in color is 520 :whistle:

A 445 on tulips, what else it's the Netherlands :D

This is a fine looking build, it makes me want to take a couple hosts to get em sprayed with truck bed liner for an almost same type of look but a bit smoother.

Good job on the build +4

I was under the impression you cant have 445nm :p lol but you guys might be right! Thanks for the compliment FP! :beer:

So last price drop guys... 200$ Plus shipping!

Include shipping to USA? If so, this might be of interest to me. My old 1.1W blue diode bit the dust. Was lookin for a ***ier host than the coleman flashlight (the 1.1W blue was my first handheld class 4 purchase) with a bit more output.

Edit: apparently $exier is profane? that's what I said.

Last edited:
Ermagherd how has this not sold. Offroadfreak8582 is the best! He is known for giving you MORE than what you expected to get.

Cmon guys if we can't get profit on our lasers, then how can we build more for you.

BUY UP KIDS!

Good luck on the sale :p

XD001

Ermagherd ...
BUY UP KIDS!...

(LOL) Kids shouldn't have lasers like these, because they are so powerful, and the kids may not realize how powerful they are, and (they shouldn't) point it at aircrafts.:p

Anyways.. Yeah I think I know what you mean (Referring everyone as kids)

Last edited:
(LOL) Kids shouldn't have lasers like these, because they are so powerful, and the kids may not realize how powerful they are, and (they shouldn't) point it at aircrafts.:p

Anyways.. Yeah I think I know what you mean (Referring everyone as kids)

If it were not for that last line, we would have a problem :p

EDIT: omg, you had to edit in that last line.

I can't believe you thought i was entirely serious...

Last edited:

I was under the impression you cant have 445nm :p lol but you guys might be right! Thanks for the compliment FP! :beer:

So last price drop guys... 200$ Plus shipping!

That is a steal. :whistle:

I've had nothing but good experiences with ORF! :)

Include shipping to USA? If so, this might be of interest to me. My old 1.1W blue diode bit the dust. Was lookin for a ***ier host than the coleman flashlight (the 1.1W blue was my first handheld class 4 purchase) with a bit more output.

Edit: apparently $exier is profane? that's what I said.

I just replied your PM. But i wont sell it for anything less then 200$ plus shipping. I would rather keep it then :)

Ermagherd how has this not sold. Offroadfreak8582 is the best! He is known for giving you MORE than what you expected to get.

Cmon guys if we can't get profit on our lasers, then how can we build more for you.

BUY UP KIDS!

Good luck on the sale :p

That is a steal. :whistle:

I've had nothing but good experiences with ORF! :)

Thanks for the support guys!! :beer: and yes wel profit is very small :p you see i experimented with powdercoating this time. I bought a poedercoat device which is also pretty expensive :p i dont have other use for it then lasers atm. But if I want to keep experimenting then i must make a profit.. Not that hard to calculate what this cost me besides the powdercoating and my time.

Greetings!!

IDK for us custom builders our worst enemy for business is the 501B business. (aka Blord and thejoker) who can offer powerful lasers in compact hosts for ridiculously low profit margins.

After time, this has made returning customers undervalue the cost of a more custom build.

I have nothing against Blord and Thejoker, but this is just the way it is.

This in mind, I hope this goes soon. It dissapoints me when such a nice and well made laser refuses to sell.

Good luck my friend
-Matt