Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nova beam visualiser

D

Dr.LaSeR

Wesdaman14 said:
[quote author=daguin link=1224555212/0#13 date=1224641623][quote author=Jimmymcjimthejim link=1224555212/0#11 date=1224640693][quote author=daguin link=1224555212/0#10 date=1224639123][quote author=rocketparrotlet link=1224555212/0#9 date=1224638424]You could just burn things...(actually, I'm only trying to justify my own pyro habits.) Really though!  Fire and smoke are good!

-Mark

Agreed, but smoke doesn't show the colors as well "smoke in a can."

Peace,
dave[/quote]
Why would anyone pay $16 for some smoke?  ;D[/quote]

Better visualization
Better color
Even beam visualization
Less smell
Only as much as you need
Immediate beams
No ash
No heat
Less eye, nose, throat, and lung irritation

Peace,
dave

P.S.  I think I need to stop posting for awhile tonight (except in "off topic") to just enjoy the number for a bit   :cool:
Maybe someone who is smarter than me can capture the image for me . . . please?

[/quote]
Here Ya go  ;)[/quote]

or ;)

Attachments

• 3OOO.png
    3OOO.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 89

daguin

MarioMaster said:
i use my fog machine indoors all the time, if you're worried about the fog lingering do it in the bathroom so the fog can be vented when you're done lasering  ;)

I use a fog machine as well. However, smoke in a can gives clear color and beam visualization without any of the "haze" associated with fog AND you don't have to "set it up", wait for it to warm up, or use another plug. I know that using the "extra plug" is really only a problem with gas lasers, but it is a problem. Finally, "tear down" consists of putting the cap back on the can and setting it on the shelf.

Peace,
dave

P.S. Thank you Dr. Laser

yeah I might have to get a can of it for myself, fog machines aren't allowed in the residence halls at school :(

daguin

MarioMaster said:
yeah I might have to get a can of it for myself, fog machines aren't allowed in the residence halls at school :(

I didn't even consider this limitation. This stuff would be great for your scenario.

Peace,
dave