Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Not relevant

gozert

Re: For sale: Everything in my laser collection PRICE DROPS

Bump!

PM Sent:)

gozert

Bump. More price drops!!

gozert

Snap-On host sold. Bump!

I PM'd you about the two Zasers.

Someone else wanted that green tactical host a couple weeks ago, but I can't find who now.

gozert

Someone else wanted that green tactical host a couple weeks ago, but I can't find who now.

Haven't had a PM about it lately. I can probably find a buyer for it some time.

Paid for the Zaser's :)

I shouldn't, but I must, Mr. Crouse isn't making them anymore.

gozert

Bumppp

Just one thing ...

Why you got all these lasers, and didn't got a priority LPM.

gozert

Just one thing ...

Why you got all these lasers, and didn't got a priority LPM.

Had no real interest in measuring the power of my lasers. Aside of that, most LPM's are quite expensive. Just an Ophir head will likely cost me 200$+, and any affordable Laserbee LPM costs 75$ for shipping which is utterly ridiculous. I'd rather spend that money on a new laser instead.

Had no real interest in measuring the power of my lasers. Aside of that, most LPM's are quite expensive. Just an Ophir head will likely cost me 200$+, and any affordable Laserbee LPM costs 75$ for shipping which is utterly ridiculous. I'd rather spend that money on a new laser instead.

A LPM can get you more money, then advertised, and is knowledge for a buyer.....

You come short on both close up pictures and LPM graphs any info at all .... buyers beware ?

Twice for me on a row.. even when it was a purchased gift (on my end) for a friend... *buyers beware*

Last edited:

gozert

A LPM can get you more money, then advertised, and is knowledge for a buyer.....

You come short on both close up pictures and LPM graphs any info at all .... buyers beware ?

Twice for me on a row.. even when it was a purchased gift (on my end) for a friend... *buyers beware*

What exactly do you want? Do you want me to buy an LPM just for selling everything in my collection? I'm really not following you here. You purchased multiple lasers from me which were all overspec, like every one of my lasers is. Just because I don't own an LPM doesn't mean that my lasers are suddenly performing below advertised power. I got everything I have either from Jetlasers, Dragonlasers or built myself. And everyone here know that Dragonlasers and Jetlasers pretty much always ship way overspec lasers, just like the ones you bought from me, which were pretty damn overspec. For the laser I built myself, I advertised it 30mW lower than the supposed output so no one gets an underspec laser.

For the pics, PM me if you need more detailed pics. I can't throw in 5-10 pics for every laser that's up for sale, the thread would be way too big and wouldn't load at all for people with slow connections. I usually mention this in the OP, but I probably edited it out on accident.

More questions? PM me about it. Haven't had a single complaint about anything that I've sold, and I'm keeping it that way.

Last edited:

What exactly do you want? Do you want me to buy an LPM just for selling everything in my collection? I'm really not following you here. You purchased multiple lasers from me which were all overspec, like every one of my lasers is. Just because I don't own an LPM doesn't mean that my lasers are suddenly performing below advertised power. I got everything I have either from Jetlasers, Dragonlasers or built myself. And everyone here know that Dragonlasers and Jetlasers pretty much always ship way overspec lasers, just like the ones you bought from me, which were pretty damn overspec. For the laser I built myself, I advertised it 30mW lower than the supposed output so no one gets an underspec laser.

For the pics, PM me if you need more detailed pics. I can't throw in 5-10 pics for every laser that's up for sale, the thread would be way too big and wouldn't load at all for people with slow connections. I usually mention this in the OP, but I probably edited it out on accident.

More questions? PM me about it. Haven't had a single complaint about anything that I've sold, and I'm keeping it that way.

What i want is that you tell the people the condition of the lasers...
The two i got from you both have cosmetic wear..

gozert

What i want is that you tell the people the condition of the lasers...
The two i got from you both have cosmetic wear..

There's not a single chance that those two lasers have cosmetic wear unless you damaged them yourself. I have literally used those lasers three or four times tops, and kept the viper in the original box every single time after use. The spartan laser was kept in another box with foam on every side. Really, this is some fucking bullshit.

Here is a part of the PM you sent me regarding the two lasers, glad I keep all my PM's saved:

"Ik heb overigens vandaag de lasers ontvangen, en ze zien er super goed uit, ''als nieuw''.

Hartstikke bedankt voor dit

Mocht je het willen weten, De spartan doet 130mW en de Viper 70mW."

Translated for English people:

"I received the lasers today by the way, and they look very good, "as if they were new".

Thank you very much for this

In case you would like the know, The spartan does 130mW and the viper 70mW."

This is my last post regarding anything other than the sale of my lasers, I'm more than sick of getting shit on for things that simply aren't true.

Last edited: