Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Not FS: GITD sheets

ARG

NO LONGER FS

I have some GITD sheets for sale. This is stuff is SUPER bright and glows a lot brighter than most GITD objects. The after image stays on the sheet for a lengthy duration. They even work in a brightly lit room.

jl9ah.jpg

They come in blue & in green. Each piece is approx 200mm² (7.87" x 7.87")

Work great with 405nm, good with 445nm and okay with 473nm. (No pictures of 445nm, I didn't have a low enough power as to not burn the sheets)

Pictures:

405nm bright room
405nm dark room
473nm dimly lit room
Torch bright room
Torch dark room

Video:

Prices:

4$ for one blue or green sheet.
6$ for two blue or green sheets.

Shipping:
Canada 2$ for 1-4 sheets
USA 3$ for 1-4 sheets
International 4.5$ for 1-4 sheets

Last edited:

DJNY

Re: FS: GITD sheets

Will take one pc of the green and one pc of the blue sheet!

These are sweet. I dont know much about the blue sheet but i have the white/yellow sheet. Danefex gave me a sheet when he made me a laser. Best thing to have for your 405 pens and such.

ARG

Yup, they sure are awesome with a 405nm, a great accessory to have. They glow much brighter and longer than other GITD stuff I've seen. I bought some loonie store stuff and it didn't show the after image for more than a second in the dark.

Coby

What's with the different colours? I mean, does blue for example react better to certain wavelengths than green? Or is it just so the blue won't immediately catch fire when I shine my 2W 445 at it? :p

Also, these only work with 405nm? I have a 405nm pen and I guess I'd like one of each colour but not sure yet :eek:

Been wanting one of these for a very long time. I'll probably take one of each but first I'll ask some buds here if they want to share shipping.

Have you tested if IR erases them? Hope it does.

Last edited:

Been wanting one of these for a very long time. I'll probably take one of each but first I'll ask some buds here if they want to share shipping.

Have you tested if IR erases them? Hope it does.

yeah, IR erases the glow. I shined my 405 and made a nice glow square, then focused my 532nm without an IR filter at it, and it made a black dot. Took a minute or so, but it erased it :)

ARG

What's with the different colours? I mean, does blue for example react better to certain wavelengths than green? Or is it just so the blue won't immediately catch fire when I shine my 2W 445 at it? :p

Also, these only work with 405nm? I have a 405nm pen and I guess I'd like one of each colour but not sure yet :eek:

The different colors are the same in terms of reactivity with wavelengths. They flourese differentently, and they are a different color when not glowing. They will work with 445nm as stated above. They don't burn easily, just dont focus the laser and don't hold it on the same spot for too long. They take quite a bit of power to put a mark on them, they don't burn as easily as plastic/paper.

@Atomicrox

I havn't tested it with IR yet, I misplaced my fibre coupled IR diodes. I'll see if I can find them again later today.

Last edited:

ARG

@DJNY just shipped yours out.

Posite

PM sent.. I thought this was neat and then my wife told me i had to buy some :)

ARG

All sold :) I don't think I'll be getting more, these are too much work packing them up to make it worth the small profit margin. I'll see if Clif or someone else will stock these, they really are awesome and I'd like to see more of them out there.

All sold :) I don't think I'll be getting more, these are too much work packing them up to make it worth the small profit margin. I'll see if Clif or someone else will stock these, they really are awesome and I'd like to see more of them out there.

Strange coincidence seeing this post, I was looking to stock these along side my GITD kits soon. If you're not selling them any longer and someone else would like one feel free to PM me, I've got green and red sheets at the moment and will be adding them to my thread once I've got a bit of testing/pictures done. :wave: