Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

No Wonder My Students Suck

Kenom

The fact that sooo many of you didn't understand the significance of Daguin's statement and what was wrong with the picture is truly sad.

Kenom said:
The fact that sooo many of you didn't understand  the significance of Daguin's statement and what was wrong with the picture is truly sad.
His point stands ;) and they've failed to change this after how many years? lol i doubt they even care.

HumanSymphony said:
[quote author=Kenom link=1231891722/0#17 date=1232030575]The fact that sooo many of you didn't understand  the significance of Daguin's statement and what was wrong with the picture is truly sad.
His point stands ;) and they've failed to change this after how many years? lol i doubt they even care.[/quote]

Keep in mind he DOESN'T teach at a high school.

daguin

ska8r411 said:
Keep in mind he DOESN'T teach at a high school.

Granted, but that is where my students are supposed to get their preparation for college.

Peace,
dave

That's pretty bad.....at least when I was in grade school we were always told to proof-read everything! Guess some people missed out on that!

phoenix3200 said:
[quote author=wannaburn link=1231891722/0#8 date=1231901834][quote author=L@z3r link=1231891722/0#7 date=1231901431]I don't get it either ?

You should commit to looking closer :p

GoRdOn_B said:
they should have been committed to spelling....

[smiley=lolk.gif]

Get it yet??? :-? wes uhuhuh, I mean L@ser... Is the @ supposed to represent an 'A' or an 'O'  ? I dont get it ;D
[/quote]

Definitely an O.[/quote]
Indeed, fine chap.

Did anyone honestly think wes of all people could get it? To be able to criticize grammar in the first place you would need to be able to write it yourself.

rkcstr

It is pretty sad that this was not picked up by:

1) the layout designer
2) the person at school responsible for approving the design
3) the people running the printing process
4) the manager of the printing company that likely has to supervise the design
5) again the school when receiving the sign

You would think that anywhere in those people, noticing this mistake would allow for a correction... but I guess that didn't happen.

Of course, then there wouldn't be such a good example of irony ;D