Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

No Longer FS: Spectro'd 471nm and 472nm Nichia NDB7675 Diodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayJay

Well the only reason i didn't end up buying one from you is because i thought $80 shipping for one diode was slightly excessive. I know that isn't your fault but that's why.

rhd

Well the only reason i didn't end up buying one from you is because i thought $80 shipping for one diode was slightly excessive. I know that isn't your fault but that's why.

And I agree entirely. Trackable insured shipping from Canada to many parts of the world, like Australia, is prohibitively expensive. It especially bites us if we ever have to return an item for a refund. A $50 (shipped) flashlight from China will frequently cost 2x that much to ship back to China tracked and insured, which effectively makes returns unfeasible in many cases.

Suggestions like FlutterPie's just reinforce for me why selling things here on LPF isn't worth the pain. After all the discussion in this thread, he still has the audacity to jump in here and suggest a mechanism for bypassing my restriction, openly, right in the thread. If this thread is really indicative of the mentality here now, I'm done with it.

Anyway, the thread is over from my perspective. It needs no more discussion. The issue can die without needing to stir up drama. It just is what it is.

Last edited:
Suggestions like FlutterPie's just reinforce for me why selling things here on LPF isn't worth the pain. After all the discussion in this thread, he still has the audacity to jump in here and suggest a mechanism for bypassing my restriction, openly, right in the thread. If this thread is really indicative of the mentality here now, I'm done with it.

Anyway, the thread is over from my perspective. It needs no more discussion. The issue can die without needing to stir up drama. It just is what it is.

How? That is saving you so you don't have to ship to Canada due to any restrictions. What is so bad about my suggestion. You aren't shipping to Canada.

IsaacT

RHD maybe have a mod close the thread for you.

Guys. If somebody says something is not up for debate. Don't debate it. And when he has said in the post right before yours that there is "No Need for More Discussion" there really is no need to come back and ask something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.