Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nichia nubm07e from Germany

BlueQ

Hello,

I am in need of a NUBM07e delivered preferably from Germany or EU (to Germany) as soon as possible (up to 4 days), preferably inside as a copper module, price range up to 100€. Seller MUST be a member of LPF for > 1 year with a good reputation. Payment can be arranged with Paypal, Direct Debit or Credit Card invoice.

Encap

Seriouslt doubt anyone in Germany or UK meets your requirements

Try getting form member DTR's site here: https://sites.google.com/site/dtrslasershop/home/diodes/nubm07e-465nm-laser-diode He could send you one in a copper module DHL for around that price. Diode in copper module is about $60

PS YOu are violating LPF rules by posting in BST forum---The Buy, Sell, and Trade subforum clearly says " Buy, sell, and trade lasers and/or laser pointers. Minimum 20 laser related posts required before thread creation. "

BlueQ

Thanks, I know of DTR's shop though. Delivery time is even with premium shipping quite long unfortunately. That's why I asked for a reseller in Germany (my location). If there is none, I will buy from DTR and have to wait a while I suppose. I am sorry about the violation of LPF rules - I was not aware and I am in a hurry with the diode.

if this works you owe me one. sure that you tried it but

MYB OPT Laser poland?
when i advance search for laser diode by German sellers I get listings in German not germany duh. including DTR.
your time line is the biggest problem..
Parts from Germany-- but they dont sell diodes-- another sells bare diodes-- you must get a housing and press the diode properly .

WHY do you need this?? that helps us to help you..

Last edited:

BlueQ

There are some resellers in Germany for Diodes - but not for the NUBM07E. I did diode pressing, it is pretty annoying though - I would rather avoid it. I need that specific wavelength and a specific desired energy density which is best provided by that diode to quickly verify a mathematical hypothesis about a specific material's thermal conductivity and the associated emission spectrum. Cant go into more detail.

Ah OKAY we see. quite a few here have done that exact thing (NOT)

best luck on your project.

Encap

There are some resellers in Germany for Diodes - but not for the NUBM07E. I did diode pressing, it is pretty annoying though - I would rather avoid it. I need that specific wavelength and a specific desired energy density which is best provided by that diode to quickly verify a mathematical hypothesis about a specific material's thermal conductivity and the associated emission spectrum. Cant go into more detail.
Unfortunately all the nubm07e sellers on the eBay Germany are the same ones as USA site--all of them China, Australia and USA/DTR. see: https://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_fro...=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=0&_odkw=Laser+Diode

DTR order shipped via DHL Express Next Day Possible service is best bet see: https://www.dhl.com/en/express/export_services.html
Should only be 2-3 days but with Covid19 being a consideration not sure how long other than as quickly as possible.
Check UPS Next Day rates and perhaps FedEx also.
I used to get packages from Germany via UPS frequently.
If Germany shipped to me in USA. I would have the package at my door by end of next day.
I aussume the reverse is similar but mayhbe not or not with today's unusual circumstances.

Good luck

Last edited:
DTR is likely the best option, perhaps mounted and ready for power.

But, if that or something closer does not work out, I'm in Doha, Qatar, zip 00000 (none). If you need both, I have two with the gBall lens intact which I never removed from the package they were mailed to me in. I purchased them from Techhood in China and I never bothered to check them, of course I would do that before sending. However, I'm not sure about the cost for something faster than normal express, I suppose DHL can get it to you fast enough.

What city and zip?

Below are the DHL rates for Express shipments to Frankfurt and it does not matter if it ships out today, tomorrow or the next day, arrival date still Aug 26. Their web page shows other faster delivery times which are doubtlessly more expensive, IF they are still running them now. I will leave it to you to work that out and see for yourself.

100 Qatari Riyal/QAR equals 23 Euro. Do you pay shipping? Here is the DHL quote I received for express, I guessed the packed weight, the actual cost may be different,
1597985139378.png

Please let me know if you are interested or not. I would just need to order more diodes again, as I had a project in mind (as I may forever) for them, my parts collecting is done way in advance.

The distance between Qatar and Germany is 4481 km.

Last edited:

BlueQ

DTR is likely the best option, perhaps mounted and ready for power.

But, if that or something closer does not work out, I'm in Doha, Qatar, zip 00000 (none). If you need both, I have two with the gBall lens intact which I never removed from the package they were mailed to me in. I purchased them from Techhood in China and I never bothered to check them, of course I would do that before sending. However, I'm not sure about the cost for something faster than normal express, I suppose DHL can get it to you fast enough.

I appreciate your offer - I am reaching out to multiple resellers and choose the fastest one. Sure it arrives quickly in the country with some DHL premium service - but commonly, I got to add up additional time for customs when ordering from anywhere outside EU - I had a laser from Honk Kong in customs for almost 2 weeks. I have little hope for a quick delivery from outside EU. That being said, DTR's offer is the most seductive due to the diode being integrated inside the Copper module. I reached out to Insaneware who sell integrated diodes like the NUBM08 here in Germany and have hope that they got the NUBM07E as well but did not hear back yet. Mouser has a view Diodes from Osram listed, but no diode like the NUBM07E diode at 465nm 3+ W, frustrating.
My City is inside the Stuttgart metropolitan area - once customs are done, should only take about a day to arrive to any place within GER. As I am in dire need of conducting an experiment, I may be forced to reach out to an old colleague from my former university working in the photonics department in order to ask him for that diode to progress asap. Time to stockpile diodes.

farbe2

Lasertack could have a diode.
He is a German seller.
Even if it’s not listed on his site, you could call him.

Also maybe live Lasersystems could have one. But this is a austrian company so longer shipping.

I optlaser as mentioned or kvant are also European company’s.

Hi, I am in Spain and have some 05, 06 an 08 purchased from DTR in Cu modules only to check the beam profiles. Some with G-ball, some without. Those I could give away for free.
Sorry, no spare 07, both of them are in the set up (combined with two 08 into a single 20w beam).

Yesterday I received the package from DTR sent on June 17th. So, the delivery time from US to EU is about 2 months.

Encap

I appreciate your offer - I am reaching out to multiple resellers and choose the fastest one. Sure it arrives quickly in the country with some DHL premium service - but commonly, I got to add up additional time for customs when ordering from anywhere outside EU - I had a laser from Honk Kong in customs for almost 2 weeks. I have little hope for a quick delivery from outside EU. That being said, DTR's offer is the most seductive due to the diode being integrated inside the Copper module. I reached out to Insaneware who sell integrated diodes like the NUBM08 here in Germany and have hope that they got the NUBM07E as well but did not hear back yet. Mouser has a view Diodes from Osram listed, but no diode like the NUBM07E diode at 465nm 3+ W, frustrating.
My City is inside the Stuttgart metropolitan area - once customs are done, should only take about a day to arrive to any place within GER. As I am in dire need of conducting an experiment, I may be forced to reach out to an old colleague from my former university working in the photonics department in order to ask him for that diode to progress asap. Time to stockpile diodes.

Sounds like you should have applied the 7 Ps, PPPPPPP -- the United States military acronym for:
"Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance" long before now.

Good luck time wise

Last edited:
I wonder if this lasertack 462 nm wavelength is close enough for what you need?

Last edited:

BlueQ

Hi, I am in Spain and have some 05, 06 an 08 purchased from DTR in Cu modules only to check the beam profiles. Some with G-ball, some without. Those I could give away for free.
Sorry, no spare 07, both of them are in the set up (combined with two 08 into a single 20w beam).

Yesterday I received the package from DTR sent on June 17th. So, the delivery time from US to EU is about 2 months.

I need(ed) that 465nm nubm07, the wavelength in that case is really important - still, that's an incredible generous offer, I appreciate it.
Yes, I fear the same with the delivery time and I can't wait that long, in reference to Encap's post:

Sounds like you should have applied the 7 Ps, PPPPPPP -- the United States military acronym for:
"Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance" long before now.

Good luck time wise

to which I absolutely agree, I am going to stockpile more diodes in the future. It's usually what I do with data - I backup everything on multiple external encrypted HDD's and spread them across multiple locations. I can see based on that experience that I have to adapt PPPPPPP for more than just data. For now, I am very relieved that a friend from my former university lends me one of his 465nm lasers on monday (Not sure what type).

I wonder if this lasertack 462 nm wavelength is close enough for what you need?

I saw that one as well and was considering it shortly, but now I got time to buy & wait for a larger quantity (Maybe 10-20).

BlueQ

I can check i have maybe 2 brand new in module + driver if interested send PM

I am generally interested - right now I am waiting for my delivery of the NUBM07e from insaneware ( It's unlisted in their store, but they got that diode either way). I am planning to stockpile a few though, I will get back to you once I got my first delivery and do some tests, hopefully next week already.