Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nichia A-140 4 for $37.74 EACH !

Guess I deserve this after directing the thread off into another direction - but this thread's PURPOSE is to show the pricing of these diodes ! So - check out StoneTek Electronics, Your Laser Parts Store to see the BULK deal of a lifetime on these incredible diodes. They are being sold BELOW COST as a way for StoneTek to say, MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone !

Last edited:
Just a joke, and free bump, nothing more.

If I had the spare $$$ I'd buy a pile.

Guess I deserve this after directing the thread off into another direction - but this thread's PURPOSE is to show the pricing of these diodes ! So - check out StoneTek Electronics, Your Laser Parts Store to see the BULK deal of a lifetime on these incredible diodes. They are being sold BELOW COST as a way for StoneTek to say, MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone !

Oh yeah - HALF PRICED EMS/PRIORITY SHIPPING from now until Christmas for EVERYONE ! You pay the EMS or Priority fees listed under the "Shipping Upgrades" section of my shop, and I will manually rebate 50% of the fee from now, until Christmas ! So - THAT should make some of you VERY happy, things MIGHT make it there before Christmas if you order fast, at least it'll get "there" faster !

I won't have any of the green stuff until next year, otherwise I would snag some. Good price and a bump.

another BUMP from a Tx buddy--did I hear TX LEM??? count me in if there is room.

speaking of room

I call this my lifetime 'Homeless Insurance'
I just got a mini camper and maybe I will haul it to SA and meet yous guys, badda bing?!

you got hook up for me?

HAK

Just to let You all know how good SenKat is I placed an order Friday afternoon, and it shipped on Saturday..Awesome Customer Service as well..

Shipping same day (or next day, if you order after 4pm CDT) from now through the new year ! Only day I will NOT process and ship orders will be Christmas, and the 30th (my anniversary) and of course on Sundays ! But your orders will get highest priority ! Still have some diodes left to sell !