Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nichia A-140 4 for $37.74 EACH !

Check out the sales page - email me with questions about the sale, if something is not clear in the description - thanks ! MErry Christmas everyone !

daguin

This is about as good as it gets, folks

If you don't need/want 4 yourself, hook up with a couple of other members for a mini group buy!

If you get on it, you can have these before christmas :san:

Peace,
dave

That is an awesome deal, from an excellent person to work with.

I might just have to buy a few from you, after all the ones I've sold I don't have any left!

Damn, thats Killer.

I wish more people here would sell at this price. ;)

You have to buy 4 at 50$ and get the forth for 10$

Post 808! OMG

Check out the sales page - email me with questions about the sale, if something is not clear in the description - thanks ! MErry Christmas everyone !

Here is the "main" link for the NICHIA diodes - read the descriptions, folks :)

Nichia 1 WATT + 445nm A-140 diode ! BRILLIANT BLUE ! [A140] - $46.99 : StoneTek Electronics, Your Laser Parts Store

Here is the "add-on-diode" link :

NICHIA 1 WATT 445nm diode for TEN BUCKS ! See Details - $10.00 : StoneTek Electronics, Your Laser Parts Store

Read the descriptions, it it isn't clear - seriously, let me know !

udanis

If you have never ordered from stonetek before he is a very good seller. At first I wasn't to sure because I didn't hear his name brought up before but I got my shipping upgraded for free and had a very good transaction with him. I would recommend him to others Shame I don't need 4 diodes lol

It's an awesome deal, and if it wasn't the holidays I would jump on it.

Hell, Coherent - we are almost neighbors ! We should do a laser meet or something ! I live just North of the 281/1604 "merger" I call it the MANGLE instead :p Sbout 6 or so miles North of that crapola, fewer shitty... I mean City lights for some awesome night shots.....We could at least setup a swing by for Starbucks and test out your lasery shiny toys:eg: I could show off my toy collection & schtuff. Show-and-tell-in-San-Antonio ! Hahahahaha !

Sounds good to Me:can:. We should see if any of the other members around here would be interested as well:wave:. SA has lots of light pollution, and lots of flying machines buzzing around. Out here the sky is fairly dark, and very few aircraft around. years ago I lived off of De zavala and I-10, and back then that was the boonies not anymore. I was almost thinkin of dropping by your shop next week.:bowdown: