Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Newbie from the UK

Buffy

Hi! My name is Buffy.

Although I have been a big "fan" of lasers for over 19 years, it is only within the last 3 or 4 months that I have had the health and financial ability to start taking things any further.

I have been friends with my "local" laser entertainment company for the last 18 years and they have provided me with the knowledge and training that I have today. I have also worked on several shows with them.

I am a huge fan of Argon/Krypton Ion lasers as these are what I have worked with most but, although somewhat begrudgingly, I have finally started to move over to DPSS lasers.

I have quite a few laser pointers around the house and have tried to "build" my own basic light show unit. I have recently purchased a small 40mW DPSS DMX-controllable unit for use at home to keep me going for a while.

Take care

Buffy

Welcome to the family, im a newbie from Uk to, London to be precise :san:

SMIDSY

Great to see another one representing the UK clan- Im from Herts, London!

Yes! I'm female!!:)

Cool!!! :eg: We need more women here. If you need any help, direction, foot massage or anything else
Slap_emoticon_V2.gif
feel free to let me know LOL.
love-smiley-061.gif

SMIDSY

yeah- we get a girl on the forum and she's already begin hunted.

Welcome Buffy!

I'm new to LPF as well and found that there is a lot of useful information along with very knowledgeable helpful people here :yh:

Enjoy your stay and hello from California!

mz

Welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of useful info about laser shows and laser show devices here. There is a wealth of laser info in our FAQ's, stickies, and using the search to find old relevent postings. Quite the avatar you've got there!

wow! So many people from the UK... Welcome and enjoy ur time here!!

Portugal here(not so far:p)