Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Newbie from the UK

Buffy

Hi! My name is Buffy.

Although I have been a big "fan" of lasers for over 19 years, it is only within the last 3 or 4 months that I have had the health and financial ability to start taking things any further.

I have been friends with my "local" laser entertainment company for the last 18 years and they have provided me with the knowledge and training that I have today. I have also worked on several shows with them.

I am a huge fan of Argon/Krypton Ion lasers as these are what I have worked with most but, although somewhat begrudgingly, I have finally started to move over to DPSS lasers.

I have quite a few laser pointers around the house and have tried to "build" my own basic light show unit. I have recently purchased a small 40mW DPSS DMX-controllable unit for use at home to keep me going for a while.

Take care

Buffy

Marcusss

Welcome to the family, im a newbie from Uk to, London to be precise :san:

T_Warne

Hello Buffy. Welcome to LPF... from the USA;)

SMIDSY

Banned
Great to see another one representing the UK clan- Im from Herts, London!

hakzaw1

Welcome from Texas- post up some photos please

SMIDSY

Banned
yeah- we get a girl on the forum and she's already begin hunted.

michaelzirbes

Welcome Buffy!

I'm new to LPF as well and found that there is a lot of useful information along with very knowledgeable helpful people here :yh:

Enjoy your stay and hello from California!

mz

billg519

Welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of useful info about laser shows and laser show devices here. There is a wealth of laser info in our FAQ's, stickies, and using the search to find old relevent postings. Quite the avatar you've got there!

LordKaramazov

wow! So many people from the UK... Welcome and enjoy ur time here!!

Portugal here(not so far:p)