Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

newbie from maryland-1*AAA greenie

i would also lik to apoligize to laserbee and well the whole forum
let me start over plz.....

hello from maryland...im a newbie and i know a bit about lasers but im definitely not an expert. may i also ask experienced laser owners their experience with lasers:p:D

Last edited:
^ Welcome to LPF :D

The laser you linked to in the first post is a fun pointer, i have one of those
its great for driving my dog nuts

no not really. get a cheap "5mW" from sandidge patrick here, or wlaser.com. they will be putting out ~30mW and are good fun. you can even see the beam a little in well lit areas.

cool but are they labeled at 5mw cuz i dont want to get arrested lolz

yes. they are. and you wont get arrested hah, if so, i would have been locked up long ago ;)

i have had the police knock on my door before though, making sure i was ok because of the "bright flashes"

i would also lik to apoligize to laserbee and well the whole forum
let me start over plz.....

hello from maryland...im a newbie and i know a bit about lasers but im definitely not an expert. may i also ask experienced laser owners their experience with lasers:p:D

welcome.gif
to the Forum...

Don't forget to read the Newcomers section... the FAQs...
the Stickies and the Forum Rules...

Enjoy your stay...:yh:

Jerry

tbh honest, and please dont take this insulting, but on the big screen of the hobby, you know absolutely nothing about lasers ;)

ZapU

Welcome to the forums. Search, read, learn, then play.
Have fun!

Everyone in selling things? Here is what? What people need to world of warcraft WOW Gold? Here I have cheap, if necessary, click here to Buy WOW Gold.:tinfoil:

Reported for spamming. Do they really think a laser community buys virtual currency or what?

Last edited by a moderator:

IsaacT

I know! I think I can speak for everyone here when I say most all of our money goes to our hobby....definitely NOT World of Warcrack

daguin

Reported for spamming. Do they really think a laser community buys virtual currency or what?

When you quote SPAM, you copy the links as well. The SPAM is now in your post. I'll clean up this one, but please keep it in mind

Peace,
dave