Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Stock of Overspec 5mW Green **3/2011 batch is here!**

Sean19

Re: New Stock of Overspec 5mW Green

I got my laser today! Thanks swimminsurfer256!GREAT laser for the price.....I poped balloons....lit a match(with lens)...Cant wait till night time!!!

Recieved both bits. Good item. But no burning :(.

Just received my laser today! Significantly brighter than my older DX 5mw, and is also heavier, and feels much better in the hand. A little shorter, a little wider, and a lot brighter!

swimminsurfer was also very courteous, even through a shipping snafu. Once it was all settled though, shipping was extremely fast.

payment sent for 2

Got it!

Just received my laser today! Significantly brighter than my older DX 5mw, and is also heavier, and feels much better in the hand. A little shorter, a little wider, and a lot brighter!

swimminsurfer was also very courteous, even through a shipping snafu. Once it was all settled though, shipping was extremely fast.

Oh sweet I'm glad you're enjoying it!

And yeah, sorry about that little hiccup and thanks for not flipping a b**ch about the shipping debacle :)

Digger

Got my 2 today! I compared them to my 50mw O-like and you can't tell a difference between them. Thanks!

Wanted to say thanks to swimminsurfer256 for his awesome efforts. He responds very quickly to my emails. One of my pointers came loose very easily in the middle portion. The black part holding the batteries came off without being screwed off. I emailed swimminsurfer256 and he dealt courteously with me. It's a lot better to deal with a US seller than buying from Hong Kong. I'm very impressed with his professionalism. He made things right.

Just ordered one, I am excited, now I will have my arctic from WL, and my green from Swimminsurfer256!!!

recieved my laser, can't say, im greatful or sad, I got a 5mW... was thinking I'd get somthing atleast 20mW, but got a 5mW.

Just ordered one, I am excited, now I will have my arctic from WL, and my green from Swimminsurfer256!!!

Something tells me the Arctic will outdo mine just a liiiiiitttle bit :p

recieved my laser, can't say, im greatful or sad, I got a 5mW... was thinking I'd get somthing atleast 20mW, but got a 5mW.

Just because the sticker says 5mW doesn't mean it outputs 5mW.... :thinking:

the sticker is gonna say 5mw on all of them, you have to measure the beam to see what it is really outputting, lol

Something tells me the Arctic will outdo mine just a liiiiiitttle bit :p

Just because the sticker says 5mW doesn't mean it outputs 5mW.... :thinking:

will you be able to ship my green laser out tomorrow ? :p any chance you can measure it to see what it outputs too, cause I don't have a thing to measure it with

will you be able to ship my green laser out tomorrow ? :p any chance you can measure it to see what it outputs too, cause I don't have a thing to measure it with

Yeah for sure tomorrow. I sent a PM to you I think my LPM is broken right now so there's no way for me to really give you a reading.. I'll make sure it's a good one though and guesstimate it for you.