Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New site live - please report any questions/issues here

Hi Cutis, defiantly not trivial, these are a mainstay from the old format that every one loved. I cant speak for the rest of the crew but I can reassure you that we both agree buddy.

Rich:)

soaOExL.gif

Computer acting weird? Clearly it is a hacker! What other explanation could there be for computers misbehaving? NONE I tell you!

wow.gif

"Some top-ranging official here is out to get me! In fact, SEVERAL of you are out to get me!" makes you seem like a lunatic. But for all I know, that's your main intent. After all, you've got a reputation to uphold ;)

I would appreciate it if you never respond to anything I post again.

repse7j3x.gif

Your half-assed translation to this... passive-aggressive office-memo lingo isn't masking your "NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN" tantrum vibe very well at all. Pull yourself together.

If you can't handle open-discussion, either use the ignore feature, or the sign-out feature.

what the hell is going on

See, that's likely a better question to start with than your laughable "how is the moderator here is hacking me".

I can assure you I haven’t, and would not do anything like this. I don’t post as much as I used to so I feel like you may have potentially had me as one of the moderators who could have done this.

-Alex

Reactions: GSS

diachi

Diachi, you only respond to my posts with crap, it can't, ok what the hell is going on then my dear friend? For weeks, if I don't change my IP after posting here my computer resets. I don't know how, but somehow, this is certainly associated with this forum.

No idea what's going on, can say with confidence that a mod is not hacking you using your IP though. Especially not a proxy IP.

But hey, what do I know, I've only been working professionally with networks for 8 years.

I don't know how many calls I've fielded where the client thinks they're being hacked but in fact they have faulty hardware or some other issue. It's never been because someone is hacking them. They just don't know any better, so they jump to "omg hackerz".

No idea what's going on, can say with confidence that a mod is not hacking you using your IP though. Especially not a proxy IP.

But hey, what do I know, I've only been working professionally with networks for 8 years.

I don't know how many calls I've fielded where the client thinks they're being hacked but in fact they have faulty hardware or some other issue. It's never been because someone is hacking them. They just don't know any better, so they jump to "omg hackerz".

I think diachi is a good person to go to in regards to these kinds of things :)

-Alex

Reactions: GSS

GSS

Alaskan, I absolutely know nothing about computer networking, but could it be that your on a US base in a high risk foreign country using whatever service is out there has something to do with it?
Cyp and Diachi were told over discord, thats why they posted here..
Chris, there is no reason what so ever that I see someone wanting to mess with you?? You are a nice guy and giving man in the years iv'e been here. The past of being labeled and attacked as spoon fed and whatnot is way way over and done for years.
Take a look at my early posts and I took a rookie's blasting and still do. ;)

This happens whether I am using my computer on base, or at my apartment in the city or using my cell phone as a hot spot, but only if I log into this forum and do not change my IP, go figure, I can only tell you it happens only on the days I have visited this forum and since I found a way to prevent it, it stopped, after weeks of it.

Last edited:

Coonie

This happens whether I am using my computer on base, or at my apartment in the city or using my cell phone as a hot spot, but only if I log into this forum and do not change my IP, go figure, I can only tell you it happens only on the days I have visited this forum and since I found a way to prevent it, it stopped, after weeks of it.

So it happens with different computers or the same one?

He said it happens with his computer or phone, so likely not a hardware or software issue.

Coonie

He said it happens with his computer or phone, so likely not a hardware or software issue.
No he said when he uses his phone as a wifi hotspot while accessing his pc. So I'm assuming he's using a laptop for all instances hence why I asked HIM if this is the case.

I was going by this post. It sounds like he is having the problem with the phone too. I have had problems using a smart phone when trying to post here.