Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New O-Like 200mW 532nm module.

For batteries, search "Juice rechargeable" on Ebay, the CR2/CR123's are $1 each ($1.50 shipping no matter the quantity) right here in the US, protected, no long wait, and very high quality IMHO - far higher quality than the DX crap anyhow, that's for sure!

hey brew I ordered 40 of these and shipping was 11.50 i think it goes higher in mutiples
but yea these rock

My lasers dot is about the size of a US penny from about 30-35 feet away. Does anyone know if its worth trying to focus it better?

If you're careful and don't touch or scratch the lens, generally you can tweak the beam with the final lens, just be careful as they are generally prefocused and glued at the factory

Alexie

same, i want to buy 150mw module but have no idea what host to use, help!

no not pot modded.. but there is no IR filter

these modules are just truly awesome

same, i want to buy 150mw module but have no idea what host to use, help!
You have many easy options, use the search button!

I thought my modules have arrived but it was actually a soundcard from DX (both came from Hong Kong). I got the tracking numbers mixed up. I should have my modules to review by the end of the week.

Can this 200mw green laser module "burn" anything at all, also is the divergance good ( tight dot at long range)? Will it light a match that is sharpied and light up flash paper? I would like to get one as soon as they get back in stock! I was wondering what battery combination would yield the highest output power from this module? 2 AA, 2 AAA, CR123, 18650? If you know , please tell me so I can use that combination on my module...mine will be used in a LIGHT GUN that will be used mostly for "pulsed" operation for burning power and brightness and not as a pointer with shorter on times. Does anyone on this forum own one of these modules that can post pics and a perforance test of this module please. THANKS!