Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

coyspurs

Hi all, I am a 66 year old fella just getting into cnc, laser and 3d printing. As I saw this was a blue laser forum I thought I would join it. Look forward to gathering lots of helpful info

Jim H

Welcome! I bought a 2W 405, but still have to mount it to my printer. It's only been maybe 2 years? haha By the way, don't trust the goggles that come with any of them, buy some from a well known company

When a 20 some year old in the Air Force I support in my job says something to me about being so much older than them (actually calling me an old ma) I tell them I'm not old, you are just young.

Well, I got a late start and so did my daughter. She was quite old for child bearing when my granddaughter was born. Didn't have kids with my first wife and was 4+ years into my second marriage when my daughter was born.

Last edited:
I did manage to video tape the delivery at the only hospital in Portland, OR that allowed that and only with OB Gyn permission. Used the first video camera that used a CCD instead of a vidicon tube.

Wow, I'm only pushing 60 now. This makes make feel like I'm the kid in the room :)

But on that note, something only the older ones remember: "Its 10pm do you know where your children are?"

Last edited:
Welcome to LPF!

Yep, remember that one, pushing into 63 this fall.

Last edited: