Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Member Here

My name is Hunter and I am fairly new to lasers but I have been around them. I am 14 and i currently live in Oklahoma, USA. Scotty 757 is my older brother and Woodofcville is his best friend so they have shown me their lasers and have taught me about proper laser safety. I currently own one 50 mW green CNI clone laser(532 nm). I'm still learning and plan to get more lasers throughout the year!

My name is Hunter and I am fairly new to lasers but I have been around them. I am 14 and i currently live in Oklahoma, USA. Scotty 757 is my older brother and Woodofcville is his best friend so they have shown me their lasers and have taught me about proper laser safety. I currently own one 50 mW green CNI clone laser(532 nm). I'm still learning and plan to get more lasers throughout the year!

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and this....

33 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

BTW... here is the link for the Forum Rules....

http://laserpointerforums.com/tou.htm

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

Last edited:
I am "new" (not absolutely new) to LPF too... registered about 1 and half month ago... It looks like an AWESOME site... There is a LOT of useful informations, great reviews, and good stuff like tutorials! This is really GREAT site! BTW I'm only 13 years and 9 months old :)

GREETINGS FROM CZECH REPUBLIC!

please, no more comments about my age!

Last edited:
Welcome to the site.
Not that I'm an age-est but isnt 13 and 14 a little young for the hobby?
Lasers can be expencive.

Just becarefull you 2 and get lots of eye protection for you and all your friends.

Welcome to the site.
Lasers can be expencive.

Just becarefull you 2 and get lots of eye protection for you and all your friends.
Actually age doesnt matter but why are you worrying of my funds?

Welcome to the site.
Lasers can be expencive.

LOL yes. but does the age matter? if you care about safety :)

Actually age doesnt matter but why are you worrying of my funds?

I guess no one reads anymore.....:whistle:

Quoted from the Forum TOU (Forum Rules)
3. Eligibility

You must be the age of majority as that is defined in your jurisdiction to visit or use the Website in any manner. You represent and warrant to Laser Pointer Forums that You have reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction, and that You have the right, authority and capacity to agree to and abide by this Agreement.

Jerry

Wasnt really worried about your funds , just saying. I know when I was 13 I didnt have laser funds.

It was more what lasersbee said...

Welcome to the site.
Lasers can be expencive.

Maybe too expensive for a 14 year old. This is one freakishly expensive hobby.

The funds are a small problem sometimes, but if you take that a DIY red module costs about 20$, I think it isn't a problem really. And yes, I'll buy some goggles too.

So, we could probably close this thread and do something "more useful" than just talk about age?

Hai Hunter, didn't see your post until today, welcome! Read a lot, post a little, that tends to help new people out. :p

Welcome aboard! Don't forget to get some Laser Safety Glasses, and the search function here can be your best friend.