Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NEW LASER SUPPLIER! Lasever

jakeGT

They want Payment by Paypal as Gift. Are you sure they Are ok?

It's definitely option 1 in Lasever's case. David told me that right off the bat.. that didn't really bother me though as I have no love for Paypal. Lasever has been around for awhile, and while in the beginning their lasers had a little room for improvement, ripping people off and not honoring warranties isn't a common complaint. They did right by me all the way.. it's rare that I'm so vocal about a company, but David and Lasever won me over and worked hard to do it. You almost never see that these days. No complaints from me about their show modules, but I don't have any of their handheld stuff so I can't speak for that.

I definitely can't stress enough that I recommend dealing with Lasever directly.

No you don't see that very often. But that is good to hear. I'm glad you've had good experiences with them, and that plus $400 100mW 473s has me won over.

Alright, about 7 changes in location later it's currently in East China.
Another reason I wanted to post was about the shipping,
Our Paypal address is sales@lasever.com. When you send money, please select the Personal payments tab and Payment owed choice. Thus paypal doesn't charge us fees. Thanks.
Note: I didn't censor the paypal address as it is available in their main site.

IN MY HANDS AS OF 3/5/12

Last edited:
Recently I've stumbled across a new website (Lasever.com) after searching for styropyro's srouce for a >80mW 473nm handheld
Well, I found a place... Click!
EDIT: They also have an Alibaba store with various prices listed

Their pricings are amazing, they seem to be selling models that look similar to CNI models. Cheap too... one I requested was their >80mW handheld... $390 shipped :D

Happy spending! The dawn of cheap 473's is starting.

Oh, and did i mention they have cheap prices?

"I've stumbled across a new website (Lasever.com) ":wtf:

NEW??? ha ha--new to you. They have been around forever (compared to all other China Laser sellers)
I was treated exceptionally good by David Wu- he contacted me back with a follow-up to se if I was happy....
AND man was I HAPPY-:)- I asked some questions about thier dichro/FS mirror kit I wanted for a new project and was blown away when I was offered the kit for only the cost of shipping as long as I did an honest review/testing. This was before I joined LPF. David Wu is the kind of people we should all be so luck to deal with.. five hak stars*****:D

@ElektroFreak It's absolutely amazing, 127mW peak, 89.9mW average (from cold start on a laserbee) with a 2 minute on duty cycle. The beam is very tight, I'll work on getting a divergence for it this weekend when I have the time.

@hak Well it's pretty new to the forum, nobody really mentions "I bought this from lasever"
More of an "eye opener" for people, they have good stuff. I'll shoot him an e-mail saying I received it. I'll be ordering there again.
As for the honest review & parts for free thing, that's pretty amazing. Should I link my review thread to him?

@ElektroFreak It's absolutely amazing, 127mW peak, 89.9mW average (from cold start on a laserbee) with a 2 minute on duty cycle. The beam is very tight, I'll work on getting a divergence for it this weekend when I have the time.

@hak Well it's pretty new to the forum, nobody really mentions "I bought this from lasever"
More of an "eye opener" for people, they have good stuff. I'll shoot him an e-mail saying I received it. I'll be ordering there again.
As for the honest review & parts for free thing, that's pretty amazing. Should I link my review thread to him?

Yes by all means our reviews are good for the forums and even a poor review is good so the companies can improve thier products.

Link your reviews in your sig too.I have one thread with all my review links , that way I only need to put one link in sig. And it makes them all easy to find for those interested. Dont forget to make a thead for David in the feedback forum. :thanks: We are quick to bash the bad from China and thus we owe good feedback for the ones deserving such. :beer:

Got it, gonna link it in my sig shortly & I'll post some positive feedback in the forum.
I really hope his company starts 589's sometime.

D

Deleted member 16589

Well, I'll let you know the quality of the 473nm I ordered. Perhaps this site will be a source for 473's...

Again wow Ive been away from the forum too long i bought a 473nm unit from them a few years ago the link is in my signature.

I had great experience with them.

Just ordered the 800mw green module (LSR532PL-800) from lasever.
Hope to get good results and no problems with customs.
Has anyone tested this unit yet? I need something for comparison.

Greets from Austria

Oh... almost forgot it... hello everyone here! Im new here, 29 years old and from Austria :beer:

Last edited:
Just ordered the 800mw green module (LSR532PL-800) from lasever.
Hope to get good results and no problems with customs.
Has anyone tested this unit yet? I need something for comparison.

Greets from Austria

I have two of those, both make over 1W. Very good divergence and modulation response also. No complaints so far..