Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NEW LASER SUPPLIER! Lasever

Re: NEW CNI SUPPLIER! Lasever

@boompyle It's linked at the top, not all prices are listed

@ElektroFreak has it right, send them an e-mail or send them an inquiry on their alibaba webpage. Either gets me an answer (though, not from the alibaba products & search pages, he WON'T answer from that based from experience)

@tsteele I'm shocked you spent more than an hour, yet alone 10 minutes, found it in about 5 minutes googleing "80mW 473nm handheld"

@justdopey They're stock photos IIRC, a lot of sites have them. The photos where they wrote "lasever" in a long exposure shot won me over believing this is "real"

@Joe Mo Something makes me think you'll be ordering a lot from them lol

@alejandro lab unit or portable?

Last edited:

@boompyle It's linked at the top, not all prices are listed

@ElektroFreak has it right, send them an e-mail or send them an inquiry on their alibaba webpage. Either gets me an answer (though, not from the alibaba products & search pages, he WON'T answer from that based from experience)

@tsteele I'm shocked you spent more than an hour, yet alone 10 minutes, found it in about 5 minutes googleing "80mW 473nm handheld"

@justdopey They're stock photos IIRC, a lot of sites have them. The photos where they wrote "lasever" in a long exposure shot won me over believing this is "real"

@Joe Mo Something makes me think you'll be ordering a lot from them lol

@alejandro lab unit or portable?

portable

D

Deleted member 22482

What is this forum you guys call "PL"?

Lol their lasers are in no way cheap , i contacted their sales support and they sell a 200mw handheld laser for $300 + $40 shipping

Sure, at those power levels they probably aren't as cheap as o-like, but the quality is far superior.

Well, their 473nm prices are very cheap at least, the sole reason I made the thread is about 473's. O-Like still does have some of the cheapest (near spec or overspec) high powered greenies.

Has anyone verified that CNI is the MFG? I always see a S/N sticker in the battery compartment, before Aug 2010 these were hand written, after that they were type, and of course the type of shutter for PGL's is seemingly unique to CNI
btw, looking at the pics on that site from the first post, I think the portables look like Viasho units... :whistle: -GH

Last edited:

rhd

Has anyone verified that CNI is the MFG? I always see a S/N sticker in the battery compartment, before Aug 2010 these were hand written, after that they were type, and of course the type of shutter for PGL's is seemingly unique to CNI
btw, looking at the pics on that site from the first post, I think the portables look like Viasho units... :whistle: -GH

Hey Glenn,

Can you give us all a quick refresher on the "landscape" of who makes what?

The obvious - CNI makes LaserGlow units. But who else is a re-seller vs a manufacturer?

Viasho? BobLaser? CrystalLaser? JetLaser? What are the connections between everyone?

Until it's known to come from a company I'm just going to change the title to this thread...
And I highly doubt it's from BOBLaser

500mW of 532nM is 550$ + shipping so not really cheap if you ask me.. Keen to know the quality then :undecided:

greetings,,

Well, I'll let you know the quality of the 473nm I ordered. Perhaps this site will be a source for 473's...

Darn, I should have seen this thread before I bought that Rigel-6 yesterday.
Hopefully these 80mW 473's will still be available for ~$400 when I got more cash to burn.