Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

new kipkay laser vid

Tonga

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:,....TJ I can't +rep you again either need to spread it around somemore first;);)!!!

Thanks, I pop in when I have a some spare time and see if anything interesting is going on and get a good laugh. :beer:

It has been done before.

^^^LMAO!!! Gonna print that out and use it as a test target for burning. Seems appropriate somehow.

@Lotus. Wow that's a really awsome picture +1

@TJ. +1 for always saying funny things haha

Edit: I already gave you guys both rep recently wow. Haha

Last edited:
Sorry T_J, I don't do requests....:D

Ok ok, I'm working on the pic now. J/k

Last edited:
LOL good stuff!
I hadn't even heard about that "sith" laser... What a stupid idea.
It might not end the world but it will likely end the idea that lasers can be a useful tool.

IMO Steve (owner of WL) is trying to make as much money as he can while killing the hobby.

v33

I'd never heard of this Kip guy until now, I'm sorry I have. I couldn't watch any of his videos without being highly annoyed by his voice and general being.

Helios

I think people are taking the kip bashing a little too far. Is he not concerned about safety as much has he should be?....maybe but some of these posts are overboard in my opinion.

This is just my point of view but I would prefer a mature safety based stance than name calling and personal attacks. Again this is just my opinion.

I think people are taking the kip bashing a little too far. Is he not concerned about safety as much has he should be?....maybe but some of these posts are overboard in my opinion.

This is just my point of view but I would prefer a mature safety based stance than name calling and personal attacks. Again this is just my opinion.

Hmmm, I smell a bromance. :whistle:

Seriously, who cares? We pick on everyone, why should Kip be excluded? And all the stuff we pick on him about is real. Its not like we are making it up.