Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

new kipkay laser vid

Fenzir

well he FINALLY included a bit of laser safety to a video.

Awesome now everyone can stop complaining and any further bashing will just be a sign of jealousy.

Awesome now everyone can stop complaining and any further bashing will just be a sign of jealousy.

Well It' not my Opinion but I think some people can just simple not like him and not be jealous. I think the True Jealous ones are Easy To Spot but not all inclusive IMO...

Why wouldn't I? I'm certainly not going to send thousands of new faces here. Not with the childish hate and hypocrisy that abounds. Unfortunate.

Booo Hooo...:cryyy:

You brought it on yourself... A video with better Laser Safety
is a good start but won't make you King overnight...

You have a long way to go before the majority of members
will give you another chance since you blew the 1st free one..:cool:

Jerry

I for one think it's actually refreshing to see that a big chunk of the video was dedicated to laser safety! It's definitely good enough for me. I've always thought the videos were cool just a little lacking in "responsibility" I guess I would say.

It's a good change :)

+1 kipkay!

Garoq

+1. Maybe this will be the beginning of a trend. :beer:

Kip you fail to acknowledge that this forum consists of members from a global community ranging in ages from teenagers to adults. Not everyone here is as immature as you suggest, you are misinformed and/or basing your opinion on the expected criticism following your arguably controversial practice.

Your attitude from your statement(s) reflects a defensive position from I'm guessing some lashing out you've apparently experienced. This is along the same lines of being prejudice, a condition resulting from misinformation and uneducation.

Bring yourself above this by knowing that the few dozen hate messages you may get from time to time following your 'learning experience' hacks you offer to the world - that this simply doesn't reflect the view of this entire forum (the one in which you admittedly have once learned so much from).

I am not speaking on behalf of everyone of course, nor am I taking a moment to fuel any debate or disapproval from what you do. But as I read your previous statement I can't help but to try and tell you how wrong you are :beer:

Why wouldn't I? I'm certainly not going to send thousands of new faces here. Not with the childish hate and hypocrisy that abounds. Unfortunate.

Last edited: