Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New, hi

Dnl747

Hi people.

Obviously i'm new, and i have a great "Passion" for lasers.

I am "Too" young (As most people suggest) to be playing with lasers, but i'm very smart with them and would never hert any one with it.

I currently have:

50 mW blue laser

200 mW red laser

100 mW green laser.

I hope i'll do well, and thanks bye.

Welcome aboard! I was just curious, is the 50 mW blue a "blu-ray" ~405 nm? Technically those are violet. -Glenn

welcome.gif
to the Forum...

Don't forget to read the Newcomers Section and the Forum rules...

Jerry

Welcome to the forum. Since you already have some lasers, I hope that you have considered eye protection? An accidental reflection into an eye could be harmful.

Dnl747

I have protection from a green and red laser.

Just not the "Violet" one.

Thanks for your concern, ill try to get a another "glass"

Thanks.

Things

Hi people.

Obviously i'm new, and i have a great "Passion" for lasers.

I am "Too" young (As most people suggest) to be playing with lasers, but i'm very smart with them and would never hert any one with it.

I currently have:

50 mW blue laser

200 mW red laser

100 mW green laser.

I hope i'll do well, and thanks bye.

How old are you? There are many young members here ( I myself am 15).

Welcome to the forums :)

Hi welcome to the forum, like Bill said eye protection is very important when using any laser. Have fun and again welcome aboard.
Tymtravler

Dnl747

You'd be suprised by my age.

I am only 11 (Almost 12)

Like i said, i'm very smart with lasers and i know alot of people dislike kids with dangerous lasers like the ones i have, but i'm very safe with them.

Well, age isn't always an issue. I've run across plenty of individuals twice your age that I wouldn't trust with a 5mW keychain red. You're getting an early start on a very engaging hobby. Glad to hear that you have some goggles. Lots of info here on building your own lasers and related gizmos. Tried making a spiro yet?

mfo

Age isn't the issue here, it's maturity that's important. You seem pretty mature (so far). Welcome to the forums, and definitely make sure you get some goggles for the violet laser. They are a lot more hazardous to the eye than you may think.

Welcome to the forum have fun and don't put you eye out ! there is a LOT of realy good information here rember the search button is your friend !

BR Pyro... :eg:

mfo

Yeah, you can learn a lot from this forum.

For example: I learned that Flaminpyro has big balls.

2dh8j9u.jpg

Thank you for sharing your passion with us. Welcome to the forum. Its nice to have you here. please read the rules and abide with it. if you have questions or inquiries, before posting it try to use the seach button, sometimes the most common questions are already answered in hidden threads here.

that will save you time, but just in case you can't find your answer, pm people like scopeguy20 or daguin... they will help you..

have a nice day!