Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NEW Group buy for Sony 16X dvd burner diodes...

quuz

Re: NEW Group buy for Sony 16X dvd burner diodes..

Okey thanks for the help!

But f_ck, atm im in germany and I live in Sweden.ANd my creditcard is in sweden so I cant send the money to him for another  2 days >.<

Hey senkat if the lists fills up, cant you wait for antoher 2 days just, would be really kind of you! Because in 2 days from now I can send you the money!

Hay mate just paypaled you $30usd was all i had in my ACC so i wanted it all gone
so 2 LD's for me subject was just "for 16x dvd diodes" as you said to put

Thx sen :)

Cheers,
Reuben

I went ahead and bought only one which I am sure I will regret when it bites me in the ass. Oh well Senkat I sent you all the right info too. Initials are JC.

Gazoo

Like Hemlock Mike said, it is best to order at least two if you can afford it. However, I am still on my first diode from the original GB. Believe me I have abused the hell out of it..Lol. As long as you are very careful it will last you a long time.

They become awesome burners when pushed with only 160ma's of current. I don't notice any improvement in burning power with anything over 250ma's. YMMV as each diode is a bit different even when they come from the same batch.

Anyway, take your time when you receive these firing the diode up, and use Daedal's circuit. You will not be disappointed.

nes_ds

92! :)

I can't wait!

Only 8 left :D

Benm

I'm interested in ordering a couple of these diodes as well...

Does the $14.50 each include shipping costs (to the netherlands), and can you give any indication of how long af this buy reaches 100 pieces you plan on sending them out?

Btw, does anyone know if these modules could fit these DX red modules?
dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5914

nes_ds

Benm said:
I'm interested in ordering a couple of these diodes as well...

Does the $14.50 each include shipping costs (to the netherlands), and can you give any indication of how long af this buy reaches 100 pieces you plan on sending them out?

Btw, does anyone know if these modules could fit these DX red modules?
dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5914

Yes, they should fit in that module.

I believe he gave instructions on how to get a quote for international shipping.

xgeek

nes_ds said:
I believe he gave instructions on how to get a quote for international shipping.

International shipping is included in the $14.50

Gador

Hi, a quick question, could these be shipped to Argentina?

Thanks =)

I'm in for 2.
Payment already sent!

Crap, now that I think about it, i forgot to add my forum handle in the message. ;D

Spires

I'm in for a few too.. Setting up the payment now ~8D

I am in too, not sure how many yet, depends what you say when we next speak Greg.

Things

for all the people asking if he can ship to various places, can you please read his first post!!!
The 14.50 is including shipping WORLDWIDE

Benm

I'm in for 4 pieces - just sent payment by paypal!

I hope you'll be able to send them soon.

S

SenKat

****UPDATED INFO**** Sony 16X dvd burner diodes...

LOL !! Thanks, Things ! ;D ;D ;D

I will be updating the first post again to show the current amount - we are well over the 100 minimum now - I am simply waiting to hear back from the vendor to confirm (again) prior to wiring the funds ! I will be wiring funds on Monday - there really is NO deadline to place your orders, folks - I will send out the diodes as soon as they are received, and they go via First class mail for the US folks, and USPS Airmail for those of you who are not in the US. ALL the details and particulars are in the first post, and it has a link to the initial GB in there as well, so you can look up the stats on these diodes straight from the Sony website - there are plenty of links in the primary thread ! you all have been awesome with this buy, as with others - I appreciate all the participation - you will ALL be knocked over when you recieve your diodes, I can assure you of that !

now - for information purposes...........Since we are over 100, I will CLOSE this thread, and provide a link to the next thread for this Group Buy - I can only order these in increments of 100 didoes, and I am hoping that the vendor will advance me another 100 diodes or so, since they are selling so well ! I will let everyone know if/when that occurs !

Cxrazy

I want one... If one cancels can you send me a PM senkat? :)